[Author's Note] Publishing?

First, before I start, I'll give you a second to just soak in & absorb what an amazing picture it is up there of Vi and Elliot. Just take it in. Wow. Amazing. 

Okay, 

Hey everyone! It's Paulina here. 

Ever since I finished the Take Me Home -- heck, even before I finished it, honestly -- my dream was to get published. I wanted to be able to physically hold my book with my name on it in my hands, and just flip through the actual pages. That honestly is my ultimate dream, I can't think of anything else I'd rather want to happen than that. 

However, I've been pushing off the idea of publishing Take Me Home for so long, mainly because I either wanted to finish school first, or I thought it'd be too expensive, or impossible, or a failure. 

But now, coming back from a six-month hiatus of writing, I realized just how much I miss writing -- the creation of characters, forming their own quirks and personalities from nothing, and watching them grow from what I wrote is something I freaking love about writing. And I realize now that I shouldn't push something like a dream off any longer, because really, there never is a *perfect* time. ((Vi and Ell should've taught me that)) 

So here I am with a question: If I were to self-publish Take Me Home, would anyone actually be down to purchase it? Just a survey question. Tell me in the comments what you think! You guys are a central part of how this story came to be, and I love you guys and want to hear what you think!! 

Also, if anyone has any idea how to self-publish a book, pls help a girl out 

I literally cannot even begin to know where to start, lmao. It's overwhelming and big and daunting and wow, just wow 

Message me tips, links, stories about you trying to get published -- literally anything that might help TMH become a reality! I would appreciate it so much!!! 

I love you guys! Thanks for the outpour of love, it truly is astounding to me, and you guys rock my socks off 

Love,

Paulina <3