Chapter Three A Bet's Made

Inside the dressing room April was fuming. Who the hell does that arrogant son of a bitch think he is??!! Do I have the word “Easy” tattooed on my forehead? He may be my boss but if he tries that again, I’ll feed him his balls for lunch!! She picked up a vase and threw it against the wall.

Michael on the other hand had regained his composure and stood up. He was embarrassed and pissed. Looking around he saw cast and crew trying not to pay attention but finding it hard to not to. They were curious why this new actress had their boss acting like a firecracker. He is up and down ready to explode yet at the same time he’s still spot on what he commands of his crew and the artist. Michael got up and walked to his office holding his mouth. He could taste blood still. Michael was thinking bitch. I’ll get you yet. Bite me? Hell, next time it’s my turn.

Michael from his office; RANDY!!! GET IN HERE!!!! 

Randy: COMING!!  Randy hurried into the office and saw Michael messing with his mouth. There was blood in his mouth and he was holding ice to it. What the hell??

Michael; Never mind shut the door. Damn bitch bit me!!

Randy: She what? Why? How??  Who?

Michael; You ask a lot of questions don’t you?? Who do you think? I kissed her. I want her but god damned bitch! Now it’s so on!! You watch bro!!

Randy: You kissed her and she bit you? Well chuckles. You asked for it if you just pushed it on her. Dumbass bro!! If you want her play suave not animal!!

Michael; Oh really?! Thanks for the advice on woman little brother. He said sarcastically

Randy; Well apparently you needed it. I bet you I can get her to kiss me  and really feel it before you can? Grinning

Michael: Stops and looks up at his brother, Are you serious? A bet?

Randy; Sure a bet. Smiling. You afraid? You always say you have the ladies eating out of your hands. Here’s your chance to prove it..

Michael; I don’t believe my ears. Okay little brother. You’re on!! Say for $1,000 dollars. I win you pay me and have to do my bidding without question for a year. You win you get the money and I will let you direct the next two feature films we get.

Randy wanted so bad to direct jumped on it. You’re on! They shook hands and Michael finished cleaning up to head back to the set.

20 MINUTES LATER……

Randy; QUIET ON THE SET!! TAKE TWO. Marshal’s Dilemma  “click”

Michael; ACTION!!

April and Miles got into character immediately

But Marshal. You know this isn’t so. How can you go when we have so much left to discuss. You know I love you. Why can’t you see just how much you mean to me? “tears in her eyes”      “Sighing” Lacy honey you don’t understand. It isn’t you. It’s me. I need to sort my head out. I’m all mixed up inside and it’s affecting every aspect of my life out life together. I don’t want that. I do love you Lacy. “Kissing her tenderly” Please don’t worry. I will be back. I just need to get my head right. I don’t want to take it out on you in anyway. “Turns and walks away”     Marshal!! Please!! I love you! I- I’m pregnant…”softly”

Michael; CUT!!!  Still fuming and hurting from being bit but he was determined to win this bet and at same time teach his woman a lesson. Good job everyone. Change set out and move to next scenes.  Back in 15 min. Glancing at Randy he saw Randy grinning. And walking over to April to make his first play.

Randy: April; here is the undated script. Smiling. You okay? He said looking concerned.

April; I’m okay, Randy. Is it? I’m just really pissed yet at the director. What an ass!!

Randy: What did my brother do this time? He sounded irritated.

April; Michael? He walked in to my dressing room thinking he was king shit and kissed me roughly. No warning nothing as if I wanted him to or he could presume to ever think I’d want to. Tears of embarrassment and anger filled her eyes.

Randy; I’m so sorry he did that. Shaking his head. He knew what happened he saw the aftermath and he could see that she too was starting to like Michael despite his arrogance and womanizing ways. Putting a hand on her shoulder, look after we are done here tonight do you want maybe to have dinner with me/? You know, friend to friend? Biting his lip. Thinking bait set.

April; smiling sweetly. I would love to but I already have a dinner engagement with friends and some of the cast are coming. Would you like to join us?

Randy thinking damn her smile is sexy. Um, sure, I’d love to. You don’t mind? Biting his lip.

April; Not at all. It’ll be fun. I guess it’ll be at 7 pm at Charlie’s Italian Feast restaurant off of Pico and Union.

Randy; Okay. I’ll be there. Looking at his watch. We will only be filming another 2 hours and then going home for the night about 5.

April; Smiled. Okay sounds good.

Michael walked by and told  Randy to gather everyone up in 7 minutes. Then continued on. The whole time he was thinking of and looking at April. He was going to make his move soon too but first he was going to plant the seeds of jealousy first. Just enjoying making her squirm while still having his ladies and fun in bed letting them ride his directors seat.

Randy loved watching his brother squirm. It will teach him a lesson, he needs April in his life. He turned around and got everyone in place and was ready for the next scene whenever Michael was. Watching April return to the set Randy’s stomach did flip flops and he tried to ignore it. She is beautiful but his is a bet that he will not lose and Michael will learn he can’t play like he does anymore. Thinking I play too but I don’t do my woman the way Michael does.

Randy: PLACES EVERY ONE

Michael; QUIET ON THE SET

Randy;  MARSHAL’S DILEMMA SCENE 6 TAKE 1

Michael; ROLLING, pausing, ACTION.

I understand Carol. Maybe when they killed Tony Marshal feels responsible. But it’s not his fault the train was late and if he had been there he too would have been killed. It’s a random act of violence by ignorant fools! “angrily”    Lacy, you know Marshal has a big heart he takes so much in and feels like its his fault when things happen around him he’s directly related to. “Sympathetically”  Because Marshal is a big hearted man with so much love in his heart for everyone. “Smiling”  Hey ladies!! What’s going on? “Kissing Lacy’s cheek and kissing Carol on he lips”  Hey Tim! Oh we are just talking about Marshal. Lacy is really worried about him.   Lacy, Marshal will be fine. I’ve known him sice we were children and he always bounces back. Trust me honey. ‘smiling” They walk off set to the pizza parlor on main street……

Michael: CUT!! GREAT!! PRINT!!  Smiling good job people. Looking at his watch. Okay everyone. Let’s pick this up 10 am tomorrow. Michael gets up and walks off to his office. Winking at April as he does, but she only glares at him.

 7 PM.