Neko Neighbors Info [UPDATED]

LevixEren = Ereri

Levi and Eren are nekos in this story.

Info about nekos:
-purebreed nekos can mate with either male or female nekos and make them pregnant
-they can only have one mate and they stick with that mate forever
-nekos are possessive, especially when it comes to there mates

Summary:

Abandon and orphan to die, Levi tried everyday to survive from the cruel world. When one day he was picked up by Erwin. A neighborhood police officer, who received a phone call about an injurer neko. At first, Levi had wanted nothing to do with the human Erwin. But after days of constant food and peaceful gestures. He relented and went along with him. Never had he though his life would change and find the mate of his life.

Eren is a purebreed neko, raised by a loving mother and sister. One day, Eren decided to go for a walk, even though he was only a kitten. He felt like he could take the world. But that quickly escalated down quickly because he got attacked by a dog. And it was not a tiny dog, but a big and muscular aggressive dog. Most likely the owner was irresponsible to train the beast and let it loose. That was the exact same time when Armin came around the corner and noticed the frightened and cornered kitten. Saving Eren and gaining a new family member into his somewhat solitude life.

This is the story of how Levi, an not-orphaned neko and Eren, a saved neko met eachother and became mates. .... Also possibly (definitely) having little ones in the future.