No Longer on Earth: Chapter 2

Video in the external link if it doesn't show up in the side bar.........

********************************

Chapter 2: No Longer on Earth

I awoke with a start and found myself in a room of pure white. I looked around and saw that I was alone. I noticed a door at the other end with a window through it. I sat up and walked over but a sharp pain in my side had me on the floor before I could get half way there. I put my hand to my side and it came back with blood. I passed out again at the sight of it knowing that what had happened was real. I woke up again but this time the lights were out and Conrad was in a chair near me.

“You talk in your sleep you know.”

“I know it got me into a lot of trouble at camp when I said I was going throw my roommate in the lake while she slept.”

“Wow. Never thought of you as the hostile type.”

“I’m not which is what caused the problems because then everyone thought I had a temper, which is part of the reason I'm a loner, no one wants to get on my bad side.”

“Interesting no wonder I get looks. What do you remember about how you got that injury?”

“I remember it all Your Highness”I said

“I was worried about that. Narsdas aren’t supposed to know we exist.”

“What are Narsdas?”

“You. Everyone one on your planet.”

“We are called human beings not Narsdas.”

“Well we call your planet Narsda so we call you Narsdas.”

This Planet is called Earth. And you say it like your not from Earth.”

“I’m not. I’m from I completely different galaxy.”

“Well um that actually explains a lot. So you were really using magic while you were fighting that man.”

“He was a Waldorgian. He is part of a special task-force seeking to destroy us.”

“You mean the SATF? I think thats what you called it.”

“Yes The Shifters Annihilation Task Force. Some times they come here to our world our they seek us out in yours. They are from the planet Waldor”

“Okay well where are we? I noticed you said here to our world."

“Yes I did. You are on Shif the planet of time. Narsda is the planet of technology. And Waldor is the planet of war.”

“I’m not on earth?! What take me back to Narsda…I mean Earth!”

“I can’t do that right now. You are wounded and you know to much. You have to heal and train before I can take you back. Don’t worry It will only have been five or so minutes for Narsda when you get back.”