Chapter 13. Up All Night

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING

But ive been going thru serious shit and writer's block!

gah so yea

Picture of Derek--------------------->

And after this story im writing a new one called........

YOU'LL HAVE TO SEE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was New year's and I had my vision back a little bit. I felt claustrophobic in my own home! "Scar stop replaying Up all night and get your butt downstair's for the party." Summer said. "No you know how much I love One Direction."

She shook her head and left. I heard whispering and Summer stomp down the stair's. I heard footsteps like 3 minutes later. Oh my God these people why cant they just leave me alone for 10 minutes?

I heard a knock. Atleast this person had the decency to knock unlike my sister. "What do you want?" I called out pausing my babies.

"It's Blaire."

I sighed "come in.' "Scar im worried ever since you lost your vision you've been depressed." "Well what do you want me to do? Dance around all happy while im partically blind?" I said.

"No but your scaring me I don't want you to end up like Kirsten Stewart."

I flinched she had a point that girl never smiles. "Yea I know but I just feel suffocated in this house all the time."

"Then go out and party with Zayn and I." "Yea ok." "Great! Now let's go party" She chriped.

"Fine I grumbled but keep Drew and Grant away from me." I said.

"Yea sure" she said throwing clothes at me. She made me wear a floral skirt with a colurful tanktop and black flat's with bows on the front.

"Now tuck in the tanktop and put this belt on." She said. I did as I was told and she put a big bow on my head.

We walked downstair's and everyone stopped what they were doing to stare. "SCARLETT!!!!!!!" They yelled. I stopped walking down the stair's and stared in awe.

"Hi" I said shyly.

" HEY!!!!!!!"

I chuckled to my self and resumed making my way down. I saw Grant and Drew speed walking toward me. My wolf longed for them both and I told her to put a sock in it. I stared at them I didn't wanna deal with them. I shook my head at them and they stopped looking hurt.

"SCARREY SCARLETT!" Zayn cooed. I playfully smacked his arm "Yea way to make me feel better." I said.

"You know you love me." He said laughing. I nodded hugging him. "The gang's back!" Blaire announced raising cherry kool-aid "Yes and ive missed you guy's sooooooo much." I said hugging them as if they'd dissappear.

"So do you love One Direction still?" Zayn asked.

"OF COURSE I DO!" I announced grinning like the cheshire cat. "Good to know." Zayn said.

Hmm he was up to something but I was in the mood to party so I dropped it.

People I knew from school started talking to me. By the end of the night I was laughing so hard it hurt.

It was getting close to Midnight and I was nervous I had two Mate's to kiss. Or I could ignore them.

"Well well well look's like the party pooper came to her sense's" Summer said glaring at me. "What now Summer?" I said rolling my eye's.