Chapter 11. Depression

n_n

<3

New Scarlette ----------------------------------->

**

I woke up in my new room I had a feeling something horrible was going happen today.

Just in case I had to watch out for Amber. I got up and went to take a shower. Drying my hair and walking into my closet. I thought about break. We had one more day till winter break so today the last day of school till next year.

I put on leggings, cheetah combat boots, a tan slinglet and my northface.

Zayn and Blaire were waiting outside for me. "You guys I feel weird." They stared at me in alarm. Blaire got out of the car and went around to sit with me.

"Drive muffin I'll talk to her." she said waving his worried look with a hand.

He did as she said but kept glancing at us from the mirrior.

"Honey you seemed rilled up was it a bad dream?" Blaire said knowingly.

Ive been having bad dream's lately.

Zayn and Blaire are the only people I've told. Blaire always asks me why i barely talk to Andrew. I never answer her because I honestly can't even answer myself. "Yea it was a nightmare and I cant seem to shake it off." I said.

"Want to tell me about it?" Blaire pushed. "No you know im superstitious about talking about nightmares."

"Stop this sad behavior your scaring us it's it's like you're heart broken." "I'm not because I'm not dating him."

"Ok Oscar." I laughed at that. I blasted Break your heart by All Time Low. I felt slightly better. As I walked into the school I saw everyone crowding something. I stared at everyone in the hall in confusion before walking to my locker.

I heard moaning in the hall and walked toward the noise. I saw Drew sucking face with his girlfriend.

It hurt to see that but I didn't have By right to be mad. I walked into the bathroom and fixed my outfit.

All week he's been distant. I guess I should be happy I did tell him to stay loyal.

I sighed and walked towards U.S history. I heard Andrew call my name but I didn't turn around to face him. I was late.

He grabbed my arm. "I'm late you know?" I say crossing my arms. "I was going to ask you if you wanted t-" "Text me I'm really late bye." I turned and entered the class.

"Ms Archer such a pleasure please take you're seat." Mr. Phillip said sarcastically. I blushed and sat next to Zayn. "You're never late." He whispered while he took out his homework. "I got held up."

The rest of the day went uneventful. "It's a hard knock life for us." I sang quietly as I strutted towards the student council HQ. "Thank God you're here Dylan and I have to plan vale-grams could you be a doll and show the new kid around? Great thanks Scar!"

"Okay." I muttered watching Blaire order poor Dylan around even though he was the president. I walked towards the main office. "Hey Debra is there a new kid in need of a tour?" "Yes Blaire informed me you were showing him around he's in Mr. Tate's office."

I knocked on the principals door. "Mr Tate? it's Scarlett Archer." "Come in."

I let myself in. I looked at the new kid and gasped quietly. I'd know that charcoal mop of hair and those warm pacific blue eyes anywhere. "Behave you're self son . Scarlett will show you around welcome to Edna high."

I stared at him in shock. Holy hell it was my ex. I cleared my throat "This way." As soon as we left the office he pushed be against the drinking fountain. Always so eager. "I can't believe it's really you babe."

"What are you doing here?" He frowned. "Aren't you happy to see me?" "Of course I am I'm just curious." "My grandfather got a promotion. I didn't think I would see you let alone go to school with you." I smiled and hugged him.

"You smell really good." he moaned against my neck." I felt a jolt of electricity. That was weird I brushed it off & laughed he's so cheeky. "Ahem." Grant pulled back a little still holding onto my shoulders and looked at Andrew. "Oh boy." I muttered.

"Meet Grant Banks he's new I'm showing him around." Andrew grunted eyeing Grant. Boys. "Grant this is Andrew Cooper." He waved. Andrew crossed his arms. "You're supposed to show him to his classes not feel each other up."

I rolled my eyes jealous much. "He's a close friend of mine actually I haven't seen him since I moved here." Grant scoffed. "Friends? C'mon Archer we were way more than friends." Andrews teeth grounded together. "He's an ex?" I nodded. "Isn't that just dandy." "Why does he care anyways?" "Because she's my girlfriend." Andrew said. I shook my head. "We aren't dating he has a girlfriend who he has trouble staying loyal to."

"Nice meeting you lover boy but I don't want to be to late on my first day. C'mon Archer." Grant said as he pulled me along.

"You my love have a lot to catch me up on." I laughed and showed him all of his classrooms. "You have five classes with me!" I squealed jumping into his awaiting arms. He laughed and spun me around.

**

"So you're telling me that he is you're ex from Cali?" Blaire said as we walked to our table at lunch. I nod "pretty much sums it up." "It's nice to meet you I'm Blaire and muffins running a bit late he was helping ms.C."

"I'm Grant, who's ms.C?" he asked as he sat down. "She's muffins mentor and the schools best art teacher." he nodded like he understood. I doubted that.

"Who's muffin?" he whispered in my ear. His lips were so close to the side of my face his breath tickled my ears. "Her boyfriend Zayn." I giggled. Blaire narrowed her eyes at me "What are you giggling about?" I shook my head with a smile. "Sorry guys double C was critiquing my mural." He sat down and looked over at Grant.

"Um?" I laughed "this is my ex Grant." Recognition appeared in his face. "So your the famous Cali boyfriend?" Grant laughed "You could say that nice to meet you muffin." Zayn glared at his girlfriend. "Must you always introduce me as my pet name woman?" "Sorry muffin it's a habit." He grumbled to himself and demolished his tray full of food.

"Uh oh ogre three o'clock." Blaire warned. I cackled out loud. "Can you not?" "Can I talk to you?" I sighed and followed Andrew into the hallway. "It takes a lot of self control not to rip you're ex to shreds every time he touches you. My instincts tell me to take you away.

"You can't just keep me around like a rebound I deserve a real relationship." "I keep offering but you refuse me!" He throws his hands up in frustration. "You have a girl friend that I am friends with we can't be romantically involved. We can't be friends ether to much temptation." He gently pushed me backwards. " I can't not be around you sweet cheeks. You know that stop fighting you're instincts."

"I'm not going to hurt Payton. Instincts or not." "You don't have to it's over." I stepped away from Andrew. "Payto-" she shook her head. "It's fine. I heard everything." "Babe look I'm-" She laughed humorlessly "Say more "babe." You've been lusting after her even after she kept reminding you you had a girlfriend. And quite frankly said girlfriend has had enough. Good luck Scar." She strutted away.

Leaving two very speechless werewolves.