Chapter 4. Good Kind Bad Kind

Pic of Zayn ---------------------------------->

        I woke up at eleven smiling and got up. No one was home I grinned. Rushing downstairs like a little kid on christmas morning. I turned my radio on in the kitchen and started making food for myself. I was rocking out and eating a Poptart when I fell.

"OW" I forgot I broke my arm

I kept rocking out till I got tired and then I got on Twitter wow 55 notfications. How sweet.

A few minutes later Lola came. "You shouldn't be dancing." "I'm not that clumsy." "Yes you are and very stubborn." she laughed "Im going down to the lake."

The sun felt so nice on my skin. I took off my cover up, leaving me in a bikini. I started tanning. The sun on my bare stomach felt amazing, until I couldn't feel the heat anymore. I blinked it was Zayn! "Hey buddy." 

"I heard you fell I knew you weren't ok." My smile falterd a little "Zayn, I'm fine really."

He looked doubtful. "What are doing here?" "Dentist."

"Come tan with me." "I have to go I just came over to see if you were fine." I nodded and he left I started geting sunburn so I decided to go home. Summer was there with a guy on the couch. I just went to the kitchen and got some Takis.

"Scar were going shopping." Summer announced.

        As soon as I stepped foot inside pacsun, I regretted coming. Peyton marched up to me How did she even find me this quick? "YOU HUMILIATE ME IN MY SCHOOL AND YOU KISS MY MAN?" I stared at her wide eyes.

"HE kissed me." she narrowed her eyes "Just stay away from him." She angrily strode off. Summer raised her eyebrow.

"What kiss is she talking about?" Summer hesitated while we made our way to Forever21. "First day of school he kissed me." She whistled. "Did you kiss more than once?" I didn't answer right away and she gasped. "No, you didn't!" I blushed "It's never going to happen again." Summer shook her head.

**

I decided to wait for Blaire at the food court. Andrew was there big surprise. "I swear I didn't tell her." He rushed up to me and dragged to a corner by chipotle.

"I don't care it shouldn't have happened."

"It did happen." He fired back. "You have a crazy girlfriend! I will not be the other woman."

"It was one kis-" "We basically had sex with clothes on!" Is he serious? Images of being roughly shoved against the tree as he assaulted my mouth raced through my mind.

"It won't happen again." I sighed and stepped back realizing our close proximity. "Of course it won't.."

We rounded the corner and Blaire bounded over to us. She shot Drew a weird look. "I've been waiting for ten minutes." She crossed her arms. "Scarlet is showing her gratitude by hanging with me." My jaw dropped. He didn't. Oh but he did and I owed him.

"Is that true?" Blaire asked. Drew shot me a smirk. I sighed. "Yea it's true." Her brows disappeared into her hairline. "Alright, text me."

I groaned.

**

Andrews P.O.V

I was dragging her around the mall it was funny how she complained every time we did something I wanted. Finally after a few hours she made us watch The Devil Inside.

Twenty minutes into the movie I felt her tense up. I pulled her closer to me. Surprisingly she didn't push me away.

Every time something happened she would jump further into my arms. Soon she was practically sitting on me. Not that I minded.

I wrapped my arms around her. Her tense body soon relaxed and we watched the rest of the movie comfortably. I didn't think she would let me  touch her.

"That was the scariest thing ever." She said as we sat down with our food. "You're the one who insisted we watch it Einstein." She shot me a look. "Aw c'mon Scar don't be mad be glad."

She scoffed. "You know you're to cocky for you're own good Drew."

"We aim to please Ms. Archer." She started chocking on her pizza. I chuckled and rubbed her back. "Did you just use a fifty shades reference on me?"

"Kinky I didn't know Mrs. virgin read risqué books." She blushed "Stop it." "We should probably eat then leave it's almost midnight." She nodded in agreement and inhaled four slices.

"Wow you almost broke my brothers record, four slices in one minute?"
She smiled. "You have a brother?" I nodded. "He's a character." "What do you mean?" I sighed and finished off another slice. "I mean he's very familiar with the ladies."

"So?" I glare at her. "So it's okay if he sleeps with the whole nation but if I do I'm the bad guy?" She smiled "Is he single?" I roll my eyes. "Well yea." "Then he can sleep with whomever he pleases unlike you." I huff. "He's a cool brother taught me everything I know."

"Oh geez." We laughed the whole time I drove her home. "Night sweet cheeks." I grinned at her reaction. "Night baby cakes." I scowled and she strutted into her house laughing.