Chapter 8. Explain Now

**

"Don't you think you should put some clothes on first?" My cheeks were Scarlett. He smirked at me. "Whoops."

We walked to his car and he pulled on a pair of basketball shorts. "Am I acceptable enough to drive you home?"

I remembered Zayn was injured.

"Take me to the hospital Zayn's hurt!" He nodded and we jumped in his car.

The lady at the front desk looked up at us as we walked in.

"Zayn Malik?" I said. "Name?" She said "Scarlett Archer and he's with me" I said impatiently. "Room A017" she said in a bored voice. I ran down the hall Drew on my heels.

We burst in and saw Blaire and Payton. They saw me and brightened. "YOUR ALIVE!" they both said. Then looked at each other and smiled.

"I nodded the wolves followed me after you all left and Drew saved me." I said They both looked at him and nodded.

"How's Zayn?" I asked looking at his pale body. "They put him in surgery he just got out he wont get up for couple of hours." Blaire said sadly.

I sat down with them and we hugged. "Since when are you all buddy buddy?"

"Since she saved my life babe." "She saved us all." Blaire said hugging me tighter.

Zayn unconsciously moved his limp hand. We all gasped. Blaire stared at him in awe.

His eyes fluttered. We gasped again and crowded over his bed. "Told ya I'd be ok."

A team of nurses came in an told us to wait in the waiting room. Claire burst into tears.

The doctor came in "Which one of you is Blaire Middleton?" He asked

"I am."

"He's asking for you." The doctor said then left. Moments later All of our guardians came.

"Ohh Payton Your safe." A middle aged woman said hugging Peyton.

"Yea ma Scarlett saved me from a wolf attack at the dance." Payton said hugging me.

"Oh thank you my poor baby" Payton's mom said as they waved good bye.

Lola and Austin came up to me then.

"We were so worried but we are proud of you." Lola said.

"Can I see Zayn?"

They nodded and I ran into his room.

I saw Zayn and Blaire's parents.

**

As we were driving home I got a text from Drew. Minnesota sure is full of event's. We pulled up toward's the house and Summer ran out crushing me into a giant bear hug.

"Woah woah woah woah we need her alive." Austin chuckled.

"When you left the gym I couldn't find you then I hear you were looking for me and passed up a ride to the hospital!! Your one crazy chica." Summer said laughing

"I'm the crazy one?? Your the one disappearing on me and I can't help but be worried about my sister." I said sarcastically.

"AWWWWW!!" Everyone cooed. "Someone actually has a heart!" Summer squealed. "Dont push it." I said stubbornly. My tummy growled. "Dinners in the dining room Lola said.

I went to my room and changed into black shorts and a Patrick tshirt. I ran downstairs barefoot and slid into the dining room with a smile on my face.

Mmmmm Pasta! and Kool aid.

**

I was in deep sleep. Dreaming about Cupcakes and Taylor Lautner. When a sharp rap on my window woke me up.