Chapter 5. Five Words

Pic of Andrew/Drew :)---------------->

I woke up with a giant headache what the hell happend last night? I wonderderd as Kesha Kiss N Tell played. I jumped a little. unknown flashed on the screen but I was to groggy to care." Hello?" I answered. "Morning sexy." "Hanging up now." I quipped.

"Calm down Scar it's just me Andrew." Drew said I sighed. "You again" He laughed "Yea me again babe." My mouth dropped.

"How'd you get my number Drew?" I heard him laughing. I rolled my eyes. "You-" I cut him off. "Summer really I'm gonna kill her!" Lola came in looking worried then she saw me scowling at my phone "Whats wrong Scarlett?" she asked "SUMMER GAVE DREW COOPER MY NUMBER!!"

Summers head popped in "EXCUSE ME BUT HE WOULDN'T SHUTUP ABOUT IT I SAVED MY-" "Ok ok let's go back to sleep its 3 am." I nodded and shooed them out.

"So I heard you begged for my number." I said casually he laughed nervously "Did I did I really?" I laughed "I'm going for a walk wanna come?" I heard him stop chuckling "Uh sure." He said after what felt like an hour.

I opened my window and climbed out. I walked down the little roof thingy and jumped down. I put my phone in the back pocket of my short's and ran into the woods.

I need to relax and stop confusing my self . I put my head phone's on and started listening to Love Like Woe. It made smile.

I felt hands on my waist and the burning sensation seeped into my hip bones. I pushed him away. "Have you talked to your friends?" He said. I shook my head. "Why not?"

"I was asleep till somebody woke me up." I gave him another pointed look.

"About that date." He began. I shook my head "before you discuss dates casanova can you tell me why your two timing Peyton."

He sighed "Not tonight Scarlett." My nose flared. "Then when? You expect me to trust you when you have a relationship which by the way you're soiling. I'm not that kinda girl."

"Drop it." I glared at him. You know what forget him this is what I get talking to to an A hole. I turned and walked away. He grabbed my arm "Andrew let go of me. You said to drop it and I will." I Pushed past him & started walking away again.

He picked me up I gasped THIS DUDE SERIOUSLY PISSES ME OFF! "Put me down!" He didn't say anything. He carried me all the way home and put me down.

I climbed the tree in the backyard. and jumped in my window. He stared at me with shock I flipped him off and closed the curtain's.

I changed into clean PJ's and layed in bed I sighed he pissed me off more than Summer and that's down right sad .

**

I woke up by my self which I have never done even at the age of five.

I put on some clothes I bought from the mall "You actually look cute without me yelling at you! Andrew totally whipped you."

Summer giggled I snarled and pushed her out."Andrew can go kiss butt" I walked downstairs. "Austin's gone on a bussiness trip so it's ladies week" Lola said.

"She's in a bad mood Lola dont be bummed she isn't smiling." Summer said biting into an apple. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the door.

Zayn and Blaire were outside I grinned. "Hey y-" I stopped my self why were they frowning? "Care to explain ditching us for playboy and not calling?" Blaire said raising an eyebrow. Shoot Andrew was right I should have called them.

"I'm sorry I've been having family problem's." Blaire's hard face softened. "Hey we all have those right?" Zayn said hugging me. I nodded.

I saw something from the corner of my eye and I turned my head. I saw a glimpse of brown. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Im imagining things.