Chapter 6

Calum never showed up in the morning, nor did he show up to class at 1.
I had my head stuck in my notebook cramming before the test. Something I know I shouldn't do but fuck it. Someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned to look at a very muscular boy around my age. He was smiling without his teeth and two dimples showed through on his cheeks. His hands started to move and he signed 'may I sit?'. I looked around, the room was half full, 2 minutes until class started. He wasn't going to show up. I nodded at the boy and he sat down with a smile. I watched as he pulled out a water bottle and a white notebook with a Trophy Eyes sticker on the front of it. I pointed to it and signed 'I love them'. He smiled and reached back into his bag, he placed the sticker in my hand.
'I'm ashton.'
'I'm y/n.'
He smiled and opened his notebook, he picked up his pen and wrote something down. He slid the notebook to me.
'Pretty name for a pretty girl.'
I blushed and wrote thank you. The teacher shut the door and started passing out the tests.
'Are you nervous?' He signed.
I shook my head and signed 'excited.' He smiled ago and shook his head.
"You have all of this block to finish this, good luck."
I opened my packet and began to bubble in my answers. The classroom door opened and in walked a disheveled Calum with the girl from last night following behind him.
"Mr. Hood, Ms. Sanchez, I see we're late to test day."
Calum looked at and smiled but it quickly fell when he saw the seat next to me taken. I looked back done to my test.
"Sorry, my alarm didn't go off."
"No excuse, you'll both be given zeros."
"What that's not fair-"
"What is not fair Mr. Hood, is you showing up late to test day when all of your classmates arrived promptly, not to mention I sent everyone an email last night reminding them of the test."
"But professor-"
"No Ms. Sanchez, now leave my classroom before worse consequences arise."
I heard Calum huff and the door close. I guess he did hook up with her.