Dreams....Memories? (7)

Heyy guys so I posted chatper.six already and now I decided why not chapter seven as well? I mean I just finished typing it so no need for the wait xD

Read

Vote

Comment

Enjoy!

The world is in fear for they know Voldemort keeps on getting stronger, and they know ther is nothing they can do....

Its been a month since the man known as Snape murdered the great Albus Dumbldore. Draco and I sit around the house listening to the people whisper, until he is forced to go to meetings with those closest to my father. Today was one of those days but it seemed so much more important than the others. I saw all the death eaters and strangers gath around the large table, Draco sat with his father and mother. He stared down at his fingers until Snape came in.

"News?" I heard father ask, Snape nodded and murmered something to quiet for my ears.

I tried to move in closer around the corner without being seen, but I couldn't take the risk of being seen and so I stayed put. I watched their expressions and lips move, but their expressions werr blank...scared.

"Wormtail!!" I heard father yell, I jumped and then realized it was not my name he screamed. My eyes watched Draco and my father, my father watching Draco, and Draco looking at the table. Father got up and walked around the table looking at everyone and stopping at the Malfoy's. "What about you Lucius?" Asked father, my heart dropped when he stopped at them. I gasped but saw father looking at Draco's father not Draco.

Lucius shook and trembled as he handed Voldemort his wand, Draco trying to avoid eye contact. Nagini was starring straight at me, I moved, her head moved, surely she would tell father I was snooping. It shouldn't surprose me he speaks fluent snake he is one himself, I wondered if I can too. "Go away." I whispered but she still stared, I guess not. She slithered over to Voldemort and rested at his side.

Father was talking about the woman floating now, about how she wants muggles to mate with wizards. He went on talking about how discusting muggles are and many other disturbing things. Why does father hate muggles? My mother was a muggle, I thought.

"Ahhh!" I heard the woman scream and fall onto the table. Father whispered to Nagini and she slithered up onto the table and began to eat the woman. I gasped and began to cry, was that how father killed my mother? I couldn't stand to watch it and so I left running to my room.

* * * *

Father and the death eaters set out only a few minutes ago to attack the potter boy. Draco kept me company and went on and on about how I shouldn't have been snooping. "I can't help it I worry." I said resting my chin on his shoulder. He pulled me back and made room for me to sit on his bed.

"What if your father finds out?" He asked pushing my curls away from my face.

"I don't care!" I paused looking into his eyes. "You saw what happened to that woman today, what if that's what happened to my mother?" Tears came slowly down my cheek, its weird how much I cry over a woman I never knew.

"Listen to me," He began and made me face him. "So let's say that is what happened to your mother. There is nothing you could've or can do about it now, and if he did do that why not kill her before you were born?" He finished.

It was all very good answers, why didn't he kill her before I was born? And he let me live, why not kill me? "Yeah, I - I guess so." I said letting myself fall back onto the bed.

"HOW DID HE GET AWAY!" I heard an angry voice yell and slam things. I looked at Draco and we both went closer to the scene. "WE COULD HAVE HAD HIM! THAT BLOODY WAND!" Father went on for a few hours yelling at anyone and everyone. Draco and I went to sleep keeping away from Father while he went off like a fiery dragon.

* * * *

"Veneena, " a sweet voice said. She called out my name every minute as if looking for me. "Veneena?" Everything was dark but I could feel hands on my cheeks, kisses on my forehead and a hug goodbye. No don't leave my body was telling me.Then after being hugged by an unknown lady I heard a scream and father's laugh. I could feel a single tear on my cheek. What was going on?

"Where is she!?" I heard father yell. A door swung open and father stood there looking at me. "Veneena!" He yelled pointing his wand at me. He said words I didn't understand and a green light came straight for me. I shut my eyes tight and felt a tickle go through me. Father stood there in confusion dropping his wand.

"Da-da!" I said in a spitty baby voice. My little feet running towards him and my arms wrapping around his neck. "Again! Again!" I said laughing.

"Not possible." He whispered.

I gasped and woke up, was that some psyco dream or a memory...? Had he tried to kill me and....failed?

"Are you alright?" Draco asked rubbing my arm.

"I-I think my father tried to kill me." I said slowly turning to look at him in the faint light.

Ohhh didn't see that coming!!!??? Well voldemort being evil we all knew lol! Well hope you enjoy please.vote and commemt maybes even fan whatever you like just please do something!!! XD