Things unplanned (5)

Hey guys thx for the support so far, keep reading voting and commenting luvya xD

(Draco's pov)

Everywhere I look couples are snogging, holding eachother. Its been weeks since I last saw Veneena, we write to eachother but its just not enough, I'm so miserable here. But come the holidays I shall see her, tomorrow I would see her.

I stand outside on this tower's balcony in the freezing cold. Dumbldore was harder to kill then expected, I didn't want this on my hands so I tried to be descreet but it hasn't worked.

Snape was furious with me for being reckless, he has made the unbreakable vow. But I don't care I have to do this in anyway possible to save myself and Veneena, he doesn't know whats at stake.

(Veneena's pov)

Tomorrow the holidays begin and Draco comes back for a few days. He is still angry with his father for threatning me, but hasn't told him. As much as I can I try to avoid Lucius and Narcissa but somehow I always fail. Weither I am going riding or walking about the castle they always find me, and their thoughts are loud. You can see it in their eyes the hatred they have for me. But they are just scared as everyone else is. My father the bully and everyone else the bullied.

Today I was getting ready for Draco's return. I went out and bought a jar of hot chocolate mix, and his christmas gift. Just because Father didn't want to celebrate christmas didn't mean I was going to do the same. This house was too dark for me, when Draco was gone and I was missing him it did not help.

When I came back from shopping I put up a christmas tree in Draco's and my own room. I put his present under it and brought the treats into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Bellatrix asked coming into the kitchen.

"Getting things ready for tomorrow." I said pointing to the cookies in the shape of trees. Bellatrix stared at me mumbled something then left.

* * * *

When I woke up someone was staring straight at me. I jumped back and screamed falling off my bed. When I stood back up and got a good look at the person I lept into theor arms. "Draco!" I saod lauhing and smiling. I was over top of him watching him laugh. "You scared me." He continued to laugh, I shoved him away and went over to my wardrobe.

"Hey come on, I didn't mean to." He said coming over and wrapping his arms around my waist, pushing his face through my hair and down my neck. "I brought you a present." He said.

"Draco," I turned around and smiled.

"Its in my room one second and I'll go and get it." Said Draco but I still followed. He pulled out a box from under his bed and handed it to me. I smiled and began to open the box reading the letter attached.

Veneena,

I am always away, leaving you here alone and I am sorry. You know I love you so much. Merry christmas.

Love Draco.

I opened the box and inside was a beautiful dress. It was a deep purplish red, strapless corset dress. "Draco its beautiful." I said hugging him. "I got you a present too." I pulled out the box from under the tree and handed it to Draco. He opened it and pulled out his sweater. It was also red but had black stripes.

"Thank you," He said now hugging me.

"I'll go get dressed." I said carrying my dress over to my room. I looked back to see Draco already putting his sweater over his body. I shut the doors and slid out of my night gown. I pulled up the dress over my body, it tightly hugged my hips and curves. It came tight around my waist, and then flows out beyond there. I did up the buttons but could not do up the corset part. "Help please," I asked Draco when he came in. He pulled the strings to tie it up and turned me around, sighing. "What?" I asked blushing.

"Your beautiful," He said taking my hand and twirling me around.

"You always say that," I said laughing.

Draco shrugged. "Its true." I smiled and pulled him closer, my hand resting on the back of his neck. His hands on my waist, pulling me in closer so that I could feel the heat between our bodies. He pushed my hair away from my face and kissed me, I followed his movements. The door opened and we pulled a part from eachother.

"Veneena, your father calls for you." Said Lucius. I picked up my dress and started to walk out. "You too Draco." He finished. I turned to see Lucius staring at me and Draco coming to my side. I held his arm and we walked downstairs to see my father.

* * * *

"You two will go along with Bellatrix and the other Death Eaters." Said Voldemort.

"But why father?" I asked stepping away from Draco and closer to my father.

"Because!" He yelled. "You just will!" I went back to Draco waiting for the Death Eaters to take us where we were going. "Veneena? When did I get you that dress?" Voldemort asked.

I turned to face him. "You didn't, Draco did." I replied knowing he would burst into rage but it was to late, Bellatrix already took us away in the black mist. We were at the Weasly's house, and I could hear Bellatrix off into the distance.

"I killed Sirius Black!" She laughed darkly.

I couldn't see much the fire was too large and the field was to tall. Draco!? Where was Draco!?! I ran through the field my dress getting heavy with mud and water. "Draco?" I whispered hearing someone running towards me. Thankfully it was Draco.

"What are we doing here?" He asked.

"I don't know but lets find Bellatrix." I said as we began running. The tall weeds cut away at my arms and face. Draco's arm came to my stomach to stop me.

"Do you hear that?" He asked looking around. And then I heard it someone else was running towards us. My heart stopped and I clutched Draco's arm. We tried to back away but theu were already beside us. Harry Potter, he must be after Bellatrix. Luckly he didn't see us behind the weeds. "Potter." Draco said once he was gone. He pulled me along as he ran after Potter.

"Draco we've got to stay hidden." I said as we watched Potter and the Weasly girl stand in the middle of all the Death Eaters. More people came and Bellatrix along with the Death Eaters disapeared into their black mist, flying into the Weasly house and setting it on fire. Draco and I ran to the scene still staying hidden. They were all standing outside watching their house burn.

"Draco," I breathed feeling so bad for them. They had lost their home and now where would theu go?

"Come on lets go back." He said as we apparatted back to the castle.

How could theu? The Death Eaters burned down the Weasly's home and for what? Just to burn something? Just to hurt people? Strike fear into their hearts, yes thats what they did. Thats what Voldemort does, my own father.

I stayed in Draco's room with him, I rested my head on his chest. He was already sleeping but I was not, I wasn't able to. Draco moved and I could see on his arm the Death Eater mark, the tattoo of Voldemort. It was red, fresh. I ran my finger tips across it and he flinched, waking up.

"Draco when did you get that?" I asked pointing to the tattoo.

"My father did it when I came. He cut it into my arm as punishment and then turned it into the tattoo." He said wrapping his arm around me.

"It looks sore." I said as if I coukd feel his pain.

"It is," He finished kissing my forehead, laying back down to sleep.