Faults (4)

Kk so I didn't think I'd be done chapter three and I was and now I just finished chapter four so here is a special treat you get both chapters xD, enjoy

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

When I woke up Draco was gone but on his pillow was a note.

Dear Veneena,

Father insisted we leave early thing morning and so I am not there, I will miss you while I'm at school. But not to worry I'll visit soon enough.

Love always Draco.

I sighed throwing my head back onto the pillpw missing him already. I got up and pulled the covers back up and tried to sneak back into my room. I shut Draco's door and then tiptoed across the hall to my room. I opened the door and saw Narcissa at my vanity.

"Hel-." I began but Narcissa put a finger up to stop me.

"Do not speak." She said in an awkward tone. I shut the door and stood there watching as she walked about my room. "Why do you play with my son?"

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"Its your fault." She said and gave me a dirty look as she left. My fault? She wasn't implying, no. She couldn't think that, or was it true? Was it my fault Draco had to kill Dumbldore? I gasped, it was. I began to cry softly. If father never found out we were in love he wouldn't have made Draco do this. Narcissa was right it was my fault.

I stopped crying and had to get out. I put my hair in a side braid, grabbed my light blue dress, and cloak. When I was done I went out to the stables.

"Hello Nightfire." I said to the thousand pound horse infront of me. She let out a neigh, I smiled. Nightfire was a black gypsy horse, she had a shaggy mane, and her eyes are orange.

"Veneena," I heard someone say. Narcissa.

I rolled my eyes as she came to the stall next to me. She tried to speak but I jumped onto Nightfire and raced past her. "Go." I whispered to my horse as she ran into the forest.

* * * *

It was getting dark outside now and the snow started coming down. Nightfire's eyes were glowing and she was running faster than before. My hair was soaked along with my dress, it grew heavier with every flake of snow.

When we got back to the stables Bellatrix was waiting there. I didn't want to talk to anyone and so I just put Nightfire away, then began to leave. Bellatrix grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Where have you been!" She asked loudly.

"I went riding." I said calmly. She slapped me across the left side of my face. Atleast she was being considerate by not slapping my already bruised side.

"Get inside." She said pushing me towards the castle. I went inside and saw Narcissa standing with Lucius. I pulled my hood off my head letting a puddle of water be created and I shivered.

"Oh you poor thing." Narcissa said.

"Yes to bad you didnt get in before the storm." Said Lucius.

I looked at them both huffed and went upstairs. I hated them right now! Urgh! I slammed my bedroom door and took my heavy wet clothes off, then went to sot in a hot bath.

I sat there relaxing when the door opened a crack, I looked over and saw no one. Then I heard hissing, I looked over the tub and to the ground. "Nagini get out!" I screamed at the snake as if she were a dog and pointed to the door. "OUT!" Nagini slithered back out the door and I got out of the tub.

My windows were frosted from the snow outside and my room felt colder. I put on my night gown and had dinner.

"Bellatrix said you were out today." Said Voldemort.

"Yes with Nightfire." I said to him while eating my soup.

"Where did you go?"

"The forest." I replied finishing the rest of my soup.

"I see."

"Goodnight." I said as I left the room, that I way to much prefered to be am awkward silence.

The hallways are dark amd cold, the only sound I could hear was my feet hitting the carpet. I couldn't wait to go to my room and sleep maybe tomorrow Draco would come, its been weeks.

"Don't talk." I heard Lucius say as he pushed me hard against the cold stone hallway wall. He clutched at my throat tightly.

"P-p-please." I trird to get out but its hard when someone has your throat.

"Stay away from Draco. Don't ever see him again. Its your fault, never see him again." He spat out in my face. I clawed at his hand on my throat, I could no longer breathe. Je released his hand and I fell to the ground coughing and gasping for air. "Its your fault." He said as he walked away.

Still couhing I put my hand to my neck feeling it sting. I ran off to my room tears streaming down my face. I walked into my room scanning the hallway to see if anyone was there. I turned around still crying to see Draco. I jumped at the sight of him, reaching out to see if I was dreaming.

"Its me-." He laughed but then suddenly stopped and pulled my hand away from my neck. "What happened?"

"N-n-nothing." I said still crying.

"Veneena you have a hand print on your neck, what happened?" His tone became louder.

"Your father, h-he." I tried to stop crying. "He grabbed me by the throat and told me to stay away from you, to never see you again and that its my fault."

"What's your fault?" He asked.

"That you have to kill Dumbldore." I said sitting down. Draco punched the door but it didn't dent. "Draco," I said now standing up holding his face.

"He can't blame this on you! Its his fault!" He yelled.

"Its alright." I said hugging him.

"I'm sorry." He said into my ear.