Avada Kadavra (2)

At the side is a picture of no one other then the famous Draco Malfoy, thought you guys would luv that photo ;). Hey guys so this is chapter 2 of Voldemort's daughter, I'm hoping you all luvit! So yeah enjoy and tell me what you think feedback is always great xD, watty awards people! <3 So please from the bottom of my heart I ask you beloved readers to .....

Read

Vote

Comment

My cloak's hood was covering my head, my golden curls are the only pool of light in sight. I kept my head down while passing people, even though they do not know the truth of me and my heritage I was weary. He was not in town I concluded and aparatted to the Weasly's.

"Oh Harry dear..." I heard Mrs. Weasly say.

He was here, staying with Hermione, Ron and his family. How I was jealous of the Weasly's, they had a family, one I wish I could have.

I stayed for awhile listening to them talk but all they spoke of was Dumbldore. Bored and already holding the information for my father I left.

I now stood outside the castle in the rain. I came inside to see the time of 8:30 pm. I would have time to tell father what I knee and get ready to see Draco. I came in looking for father but could not find him until I came to the throne room. I heard father.

"Well Lucius you will learn to obey! Draco come!" I came around the corner to see Draco standing infront of father and Lucius Malfoy standing off in the distance afraid to interfere. "Ava-"

"FATHER!!" I screamed running to Draco's aid. I stood infront of him shielding him from father's curse.

"Veneena," Whispered Draco.

"Veneena! Move!" Voldemort yelled.

"I will not let you kill Draco!" I yelled back, a tear streaming down my face.

"And you think I wouldn't kill you both in an instant!?" I began to cry harder and when I went to yell back at father Draco had already spoken.

"We love eachother." He said with his voice at an average loudness. I moved beside him now holding his hand and squeezing it tight.

Voldemort stood there in terror and now delight, smiling way to big. "Well, well. Love! Is this not wonderful. You would do anything for eachother." He spoke while tossing his wand back and forth. "Do you hear that Lucius? LOVE." He cane closer now. "Draco if you love Veneena you will do as I say."

Draco nodded. "Yes my lord." He spoke in fear again, I could feel him shaking.

"Then you will kill Albus Dumbldore and if you do not. Well then death awaits." He laughed darkly. "Do you understand?"

"Yes I do my lord." Said Draco.

No I thought. "No." I decided to speak out coming forward. "You can't possibly make him do this father." I said.

"HUSH child!" He said coming closer. "What news do you bring?"

"He is," I paused. "He is at the side of Dumbldore right now." Yes I lied, I had, had enough of it. Voldemort slapped me across the face so hard I fell to the floor. I could hear Draco come closer.

"Lies," He went and sat in his chair stroking Nagini. "Leave!"

I ran upstairs to my room ripping off my cloak and throwing it with my wand onto my bed. I sat at my mirror looking at my face. The whole right side of it was blood red by impact and my eye had already begun to bruise. I dropped my head down onto my arms and cried. He hit me and threatened to kill Draco.

Hands cane to my shoulder blades and I jumped. "Its just me." Said Draco. I came up from my chair and into Draco's arms, the one place that felt safe and would grant me comfort. "Its going to be alright. Come on lets go to the stables." I nodded and let Draco take me there, everything was hard to see after all the crying.

* * * *

"He can't do this!" I protested in rage. Throwing my hands up in the air, it seemed to be scaring the horses.

"Veneena he can, you heard what he said he will kill me if I don't. And I have no doubt he will hurt you as well." Draco said coming closer taking my hands. I leaned into him pressing my head to his chest.

"He can't ..." I whispered as I cried. Draco held me there trying to calm me, but even after he did I was still broken down.

* * * *

"Goodnight." I said as we reached my bedroom door.

"Night." Draco said before grabbing me by the waist and tacing his fingers down my back, then placing his lips on mine. I reached my hands up to his face and hair.

"Ehhem," a small voice said. I pulled back and Draco turned to face Narcissa his mother. "Draco we need to talk about tomorrow." She spoke without looking at me, as if I wasn't even there.

"I'll just go to bed, night Draco, Mrs.Malfoy." Draco slowly released his hands as I walked into my room. His mother still not agnoledging me and going on and on. I shut the door keeping my eyes locked with Draco's until the door cut us off.

I went to my wardrobe to get my night gown. I lossened the dress enough for me to slip it off and then pull on the night gown. I brushed the knots out of my hair and climbed into my plush bed pulling the deep purple covers over my body.

"Goodnight," I whispered as if Draco could hear me, then rolled over onto my side to sleep.

* * * *

"Draco, Draco RUN!" I screamed as I watched my father reach for his wand.

"Avada-"

"NO!" I screamed but Draco wasn't there he was with Dumbldore and now my father was next to him whispering.

"Do it."

I woke up thankful it was over. I climbed out of my bed and pulled the covers back up neatly. I picked out a purple dress today and when I came to my mirror I saw my face. My eye was black and my cheek swollen a light purple colour. I traced my fingers over it trying to be gentil and I pulled back imediatly, the slightest pressure made it hurt.

I had a shower and brushed out my hair, placed my purple dress on and went to Draco's room.