Chapter 6

Recap

“Kids go say hello to Aunt Sausage.” The twins looked at me, I nodded. They both run over to Sophie and hugged her. She hugged them back awkwardly.

“You’re a dad?!” she shouted shocked.

--------------------------------

Callum burst out laughing; I was still in shock of how different she looked. She dyed her hair navy blue but it looked black, got her nose, eye brow, lip, top and bottom of ear pierced, she’s got a lot taller, she has much bigger boobs well she was only 13 when I was taken, her clothes and gone to more dull colours like black and blue and she was always wearing dark make-up. She had changed completely and I knew it was because of me, she used to always look up at me then I left.

“NO! That is just too funny! No they’re not mine! They’re DeeDees’.” he said with a grin.

“But she’s d-” Sophie took a deep breath “She’s not here anymore.” Callum grinned bigger and shook his head.

“She’s alive!” Sophie glared at him and shook her head.

“No she’s not! We all watched as we put her into the ground and throw roses on her coffin, she’s gone and never coming back!” she snapped and walked away, Callum sighed and went to go after her but I grabbed his arm before he could.

“I’ll go.” He nodded and sat next to the twins. I got up and walked the way she just left, I went upstairs and walked alone the hallway, all the doors were shut so I didn’t know what one she was in. I heard crying from the 3rd door on my right. I knocked lightly on the door.

“Go away.” She said annoyed. I knocked again. “I said go away Callum!” she snapped.

“It’s not Callum, it’s me.” I told her softly.

“I don’t even know you! You could be some murderer for all I know!” she snapped once again, I laughed lightly and shook my head.

“I promise you I’m most defiantly not a murderer. If you let me in, I’ll explain who I am and I’ll answer any questions you have.” I told her, she stayed quiet, I smiled lightly. “If you don’t let me in, I’m gonna have to break the door down and murder you.” She laughed lightly, a few seconds later the door opened and there stood Sophie with make-up running down her face, I gave her a small smile. She walked back into the room and sat on her bed and hugged a pillow, I walked into her room and shut the door, I walked over to her bed and sat down next to her; I took another pillow and hugged it. I looked round her room, it was a dark red colour; her favourite colour 4 years ago and still is I’m guessing. She had a few posters on her walls of a few bands and singers, she also had photos on her wall of the family, most of them were of me, her and Callum or me and her.  “Nice room.” I said after a few minutes of silence. She mumbled a thanks and it was quiet again. I turned to look at her; she was looking at her hands that were in her lap. “Do you have any questions then? I’ll answer every single one truthfully.” She looked up at me for a few seconds.

“Are you going out with my brother?” I wanted to laugh but I didn’t.

“No.”

“Are you having sex with my brother?”

“No.”

“Where are you from?”

“Here, born and raised here.”

“How did you know we moved house?”

“Went to the old house and Maggie told me you moved here.”