Chapter 1

Ever wish you could go back in time and tell yourself not to do what you did? Ever wish you could press rewind and make sure you done the right thing instead of the wrong? That life was a TV program and you can turn it off whenever you want? That you could still live your life like when you were 6 years old? We wish for so many things that we could change, but it will never come true. No matter how much you wish or pray, the things you want will never come true. People think that if you have lots of money, you have the best life ever. You don’t. No matter how much money you have, it wouldn’t buy you love, it won’t bring back a loved one; it won’t buy you happiness or friendship. Yeah it will buy you a nice house and car and you can get whatever you want and need. But it won’t buy you what you REALLY want and need. So basically, live your life the right way, hold on to what you love and care about because sooner or later all the things you done wrong in your past will catch up with you in your future and the people or things you love and care about will no longer be there when you need them or when you don’t.

I bet your wondering why I’m being all deep and why I said all that?  It’s because that’s what I wish, that’s what I want to happen but never will. Maybe I should explain.

I’m DeeDee Jones; I’m 19 years old and have dark brown hair with bright blue eyes. When I 16, I was walking to work when I was pulled into a van – I couldn’t tell you the colour of it even if I wanted to because 1: it was dark outside 2: I didn’t even see it until I was pulled into it and 3: because they covered my eyes when they pulled me along with my mouth. They told me to get my phone out which I did while crying. They took my phone and smashed it. They tied me up and drove off. They took me to their boss. Long story short, he made me have sex with him more than once, I’ve been here for 4 years. I want to talk to my family and friends but I can’t remember their numbers! The boss didn’t like any of them as much as he liked me so he keeps them as slaves while I’m his sex slave. I have to pretend that I’m madly in love with him and we’re ‘together’. We go to meet lots of business people and bring me making him look good. While I’ve been here he’s taken 70 girls altogether, every girl he takes, he send to me. He takes them at the age of 16 and keeps them until he doesn’t want them or they kill themselves. I’m the oldest here at the moment and been here the longest. I’ve thought about killing myself but I can’t do that to these girls and my kids… Mercy and Mark, they’re 4 years old. With a father like theirs, there is no way I am EVER leaving them. Their dad –Charlie- also known as the boss, has a very easy temper, and I’m mostly the one that gives him the temper which leads to him hitting me but it’s either me or someone else and because of him I’ve had more than one miscarriages, the twins were my 4th try and when I gave birth to them I couldn’t be more happy, I’ve always wanted kids and now I have 2 beautiful kids! Even if I didn’t have them with the man I wanted, I still got them. I’ve also got another on the way. I will not let this one go! I strictly told Charlie that he is not allowed to hurt our kids or the girls. He agreed because the only person he is scared of is me, all the boys that work for him are as well which is about 80 altogether, all of them which he MADE work for him. Charlie refused to name our kids so the girls, boys and I named them not that Charlie really cared what they were called. Even though Charlie kidnapped us, he treats us right well thanks to me he does. He sends some of his boys to get us the food we need (Which is a lot because there’s so many of us) and if we need new clothes he buys us one outfit that fits us, for me though he buys me one outfit that I need and lots of beautiful but rich dresses. Mr Charlie Scott is VERY rich. If I had one wish it would be to get everyone out of here and to see my family again. Nothing else, just that.

“GET IN THERE! STOP CRYING!!” I heard an ever so familiar voice of Mr Joe Gover –one of Charlie’s boys- shout. I then heard a whack and more crying. One of the girls Mary Front and I looked at each other with sad eyes – another girl. Mary is a very beautiful girl with dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes; she’s 17 years old and has been here for 2 years. Me and her have become quite close. I got up and walked out of the kitchen and into the corridor. I saw Joe Gover, James Jordan, Michael Snow and Billy Price, Joe was dragging the girl by her hair while Michael and Billy was holding her arms and James had a gun to her head. I cleared my throat and they all froze and slowly turned round to face me. They all grinned sheepish at me. “Hey Dee! I didn’t see you there! How are you today?” Joe asked with a grin.