Settle in

The next morning I wake to the feeling of motion. It takes a moment for the panic to set in and my eyes to fly open. By the time I've done this in already being set down on the mat in front of my food bowls. I see a shadow above me and look up in alarm to find 66525 standing above me, holding my toy out to me. I go to take it, but he pulls it away "Beg." He demands and I preform the trick without thinking. I sit in shock at myself after as he puts my animal in my lap and pats my head.

"Eat" he commands and I almost obey, but catch myself at the last second.

"No" I half growl back.

"Eat, Pet" He growls down at me. This sets me off, he's a Pet too!

"No, you're not my Master!" I growl loudly.

Before I know what's going on I'm pinned down on the floor. He tilts my head to the side with his free hand and bites down gently on my neck. I buck and fight wildly, as I do he increases pressure slightly. This startles me and I let out a whimper and go still. At this he gets up and points to the food bowl "Eat, little pet" He says, this time I don't fight.

I begin eating and a couple of seconds later I hear him say "Good pet" and pet my hair slightly. I finish my strawberries in shock. What was that? I've seen pets fight before, but nothing like that maybe it was his training centers way... As soon as I had finished the door slides open.

At the sight of the Keeper from yesterday I burst into tears. I run to her and throw myself into her arms. She sighs "What happened?" she questions. I start to answer, but the boy beats me to it.

"She wouldn't eat. I had to show her how to listen." He states coldly.

The Keeper sighs again "66525a, did you even explain?" He shakes his head, drawing yet another sigh from the Keeper I was holding onto for dear life. She pries me off and crouches slightly to be at my level "Sweety, 66525 went to a different kind of school. He was never trained to be a cute little pet like you. I know you went to the zoo, I assume you remember the wolves." She says and I nod "Good, well he's like them, but he's the alpha. He's used to being in charge of cute little things like you. So, when you need to eat or sleep and you won't he'll feel like he needs to make you. He won't hurt you."

After a pointed look from the keeper, it was his turn to sigh "I'm sorry, little pet. I didn't mean to frighten you, I hadn't thought about the fact that you were raised a cute, tame house pet."

"Time for your walk!" The Keeper says in an attempt to make me happy. She holds a pink leash up and I can't but help feel embarrassed when she clipped it on. 66525 didn't have to have a leash.

The horror sky rocketed when the boy held his hand out for something. I looked at him confused until I saw the Keeper hand him the leash. I was too late to stop it. As soon as the pretty strip of fabric was in his hand I begin struggling.

I had never fought against a leash before so I was taken by surprise when he yanked me forward. I fell into his arms and stood there in shock. He brushed my hair back and placed a small kiss on my neck before kissing up to my ear "Behave, pet." He whimpered and I felt the fight leave my body.

I don't know what came over me, but before I know it I was on my knees. My head was bowed. I was submitting to him. So much for spending the day settling in I think as he pets my head. "Good girl." He says, obviously pleased. I feel a spark go threw me, light up every inch of my body. Some more than others.