forty-six. bradley (request)

@niallforever15

i followed my husband brad to his meet and greet, waiting just to the side, resting my hands on my protruding stomach, feeling mine and brad's twin boys (who are soon to be on the way) kicking.

i began to feel faint and suddenly all i saw was black.

"faith? sweetheart, are you alright?" i heard and opened my eyes, now laying on the floor, brad next to me.

"um, yeah, i just fainted i think." i said and brad helped me sit up.

"do you feel sick or anything?" he worried.

"no, i'm just a bit tired." i sighed.

brad picked me up bridal style, "no, baby, you have your meet and greet." i protested.

"your health is more important, baby girl." brad smiled, carrying me to the doctor.

"i'm gonna go and apologise to the fans and explain to the boys, i'll be back in five minutes, darling." brad said, sitting me down as the doctor smiled.

"so you just fainted?"

i nodded, "alright, i'll just check you over."

"i have good news and bad news." the doctor said when bradley returned, "the good news is that your twins are fine."

bradley squeezed my hand, "the bad news is that you're dehydrated and sleep deprived, but if you sleep well and drink a lot of water over the next day or two you'll be absolutely fine, so there's nothing to worry about."

"y/n, i told you that you needed to sleep." brad sighed.

"i'm sorry, brad."

"it's alright, princess. come on, you can nap now and during the show." he smiled, grabbing my hand and leading me to his dressing room.

he passed me a couple of water bottles and i drank some, before laying down and closing my eyes, falling asleep pretty quickly with bradley playing with my hair.

i woke up and yawned, sitting up and remembering to drink some water, just before a sweaty brad walked in.

"hey, princess. do you feel better?" he asked, sitting next to me.

i nodded, "thank you, brad." i said and he smiled, "how was your show?" i asked.

"it was great, thanks, babe." he grinned, leaning forward to kiss me softly.