five. james

i woke up and yawned, turning to james and immediately remembering what day it was.

"good morning, babe." james smiled.

"good morning, happy birthday, baby boy, i hope you have a great day." i smiled too, moving so i was laying on his chest.

"thank you, princess."

"i love you." i said and he cupped my cheek, pulling my lips down to his.

"i love you, too." james replied when i pulled away a few moments later.

i sat up, sitting on his stomach and just sat, looking into his eyes as he looked into mine.

leaning down, i kissed all over his face, leaving him to giggle adorably, causing me to as well.

i reached his lips and kissed him again, james' hands going to the hem of (his) oversized tee-shirt that i was wearing, and he pulled it up, me only pulling away from his lips momentarily so he could get it over my head, before kissing him again, my top half now exposed, my bottom half only covered by a pair of panties, james only in his boxers.

i heard a knock at the door and lay down on james' chest again, so my front was covered, as sophie walked in, and james pulled the covers up, over my back.

"hello, sis." james said and i giggled at my position.

"hi, sophie." i said and she greeted us back, "happy birthday." she smiled to james.

"thank you." james replied and i rolled off him so he could get up and give her a hug, before she went back downstairs and james got back in bed with me.

"do you want to go to the gym today?" i asked, already predicting the answer.

"yeah." james smiled.

"alright, do you wanna go now? then you have the rest of the day with your family." i suggested.

"alright." james said, kissing my nose before we got up and dressed.

"..happy birthday to you." we finished singing, a beam covering james' face.

"thank you, guys." he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to stand behind where he was sitting, my arms loosely around him.

"james, i have one more present for you." his mum said, pulling something out of her pocket and handing it to him.

i read over his shoulder to see it was a posh hotel&spa reservation for two.

"i thought you two could get away for a little bit, have some fun."

"thank you, mum. i love you." james said.

"thank you." i smiled as well, and she pulled the both of us into a hug, james standing up.

james grabbed my hand as we walked into the hotel lobby, going to check in and get our room keys.

when we walked into our apartment and i'd closed the door behind us, james immediately leant down and kissed me, walking forwards until my back hit the wall.

he took off my shirt and i took off his before he mumbled, "jump."