twenty-seven. preference

he gets jealous

bradley

"i'm gonna go to the toilet then i'll get some food." bradley stated, getting up from where he was sat next to me on the sofa, his arm around my waist.

now cold, i shuffled towards connor and he put an arm around me, allowing me under his blanket.

i rested my head on connor's shoulder and closed my eyes, kinda bored of the film.

about five minutes later, i heard bradley walk back in and he pouted, picked me up and sat away from connor, placing me directly on his lap.

"mine." he mumbled.

i giggled, kissing his cheek and said, "who's my jealous little baby? you're my jealous little baby." causing him to blush as the other guys laughed and he buried his face into my neck.

james

i was dancing and james'd just gone to get us drinks, when i felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to a familiar face.

"y/n? oh my god, hi y/n!" matt grinned, pulling me into a hug.

"oh my god, hi, matty!" i squealed, "i haven't seen you in ages."

"yeah, how's everything... how's james?" he winked and i blushed a little, then felt an arm wrap tightly around my waist, as james stood protectively behind me.

"i'm good." james snapped and i giggled a little.

"jealous much?" i teased, and kissed his cheek, "don't worry, he's not into girls." i smirked, a deep blush creeping into james's cheeks, as i talked to matt a little more.

connor

(you're on a cute date with him, that he organised, in the park)

"i'll be back in a second, baby." i said to connor, noticing someone.

"joshua, oh my gosh, i've missed you so much!" i squealed, seeing him sigh at the name.

i ran over to him, immediately pulling him into a tight hug, his arms going around my waist.

"i haven't seen you in so long, connor been taking good care of my little sis?" josh asked.

i nodded, giggling and cupped his face, looking into his eyes and over his features.

"how've you been?" i asked, letting go of him.

"i've been good, yeah. you?"

"good, thank you." i smiled. "wait, do you remember our handshake?"

"of course, how could i forget?" Josh said, and we did it, it lasting about a minute.

"so, come on then, where's connor?" josh teased.

i turned around, looking to where he was before, but not seeing him.

"um.." i said, looking around and not seeing him, "i'll call him."

"con?"

-"yeah?" i heard him sigh through the phone, not sounding happy.

"where are you? are you okay?"

-"oh, i went back to the car."

"why, baby?"

-"well, you seemed pretty content with that 'joshua' guy, so..."

"connor?"

-"mhmm."

"josh is my best childhood friend. he's gay, babe."

-"oh."

"yeah." i said, giggling.

-"i'm sorry, princess."

"It's okay, come back."

-"but i'm fucking mortified now."

"aw, it was cute, though." i said, "but come on, or do you want me to come to the car?"

-"can you, um, come to the car?" connor asked softly.

"of course, i'll see you in a minute. i love you." i giggled.

-"yeah, i love you too."

"he's such a dope." i giggled, hanging up and turning to josh. "he thought we had something going on. i'm gonna see him at the car, you can come."

"you sure? if you two need to talk.."

"yeah, come on." i smiled, walking in the direction of the car park.

"that's sweet though, that he was this jealous and upset." josh said as we were walking.

"yeag." i giggled.

tristan

tristan had been a bit of a dick and we were currently at one of my friend's parties, so i smirked and walked over to levi, knowing he had a bit of a crush on me anyway, and i wrapped my arms around his neck, knowing tris was watching.

"dance with me." i mumbled, and placed a little kiss to levi's collarbone, pulling him closer to me as his hands rested on my hips.

i swayed with levi, moving sexily, as he had a slightly surprised, but happy expression, and after quite a long while, his hands moved down to my butt, but they were quickly removed.

"alright, show's over." tristan growled, and levi walked off. "i hope you enjoyed that." he scoffed in my ear, pulling me to the corner.

"yeah, i did, thanks." i giggled, before he smashed his lips onto mine.

"can he kiss you like that?" tristan smirked, before trailing wet kisses down my neck as my hands went to his hair, tugging lightly.

"no." i stuttered, tristan's hands going where levi's were on my butt.

"no." tristan echoed, with a content smirk on his lips.