Horrifying new start (16)

Chapter 16

Sweet relief..

I opened my eyes. Feeling good. Actually not hurting at all. I will never complain again about pain. Child birth would probably feel like a paper cut compared to that.

Child birth. My baby.

I sprung out of bed. But then Jack appeared in front of me. I gasped.

“How are you feeling?” He asked.

“Much. Much. Much better. But… the baby. I’m worried about it” 

He nodded. And we walked downstairs. 

“Sam” Zack sighed. And headed to my side.

“We need to see a doctor” I told him. Patting his cheek.

“Are you still in pain?” He asked confused.

“The baby might be. I’m not sure”

The look on his face was like he had forgotten about the baby. He looked down at my stomach. The nodded. 

“I made the appointment. Its in two hours” Jack told us. Holding a cell phone. 

I went upstairs to clean the sweat off. I took a nice long shower. Then looked in the mirror. Again. 

I was myself again. Tan skin. Bright green eyes. Brown hair. Although it was dripping wet from the shower. 

No blue veins. Pale skin. Red eyes. Or red skin. It was me. Just me. Then I looked at my stomach. No. not just me.. I hope.

I changed into a tan shirt with a tight red jacket with buttons and faded jeans with brown boots. 

Then I walked downstairs to see the guys. 

Jack was sitting on the couch. Zack must have been upstairs. 

“Where’s Zack?” I asked. 

“He’s showering. He hadn’t left your side once. So he was a mess” He muttered. Changing the channel to Kyle XY. I laughed to myself. 

“Where are the girls?” 

“Half went to get vehicles. And the other half went to get a house” 

“So I’m guessing you gave them money?” 

“You guessed right” He turned and gave me his classic smile. 

“Why don’t you want them to stay here?” I wondered.

He sighed. Like he has said this a million times. 

“Its hard enough keeping track of you and Zack. You’re always getting yourself into bad situations”