Chapter Two - The Beginning

Author's Note:

<Has been edited> 

Another re-done chapter that I hopefully got fixed.  

This one has nearly three chapters in it. I originally wrote this on Word Works. That's the reason why 

it has lots of chapters on here.  

Enjoy!

-the velvet rose- (c) 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

                                                                      Chapter 2

                                                                 The Beginning…

                                                              *Two days later*

          I WOKE UP VERY CONFUSE. I couldn’t remember anything. My first thought was that, well, I was dead. What happened, my name, nothing?

          I looked around to see where I was, but all I saw was white. The whole room was white. There were beds everywhere, they were white twin sized beds and about fifty of them, all spaced evenly apart and in rows. Most of them had girls sleeping in them. 

          There were no windows, no doors, just white walls, floor, ceiling and beds. I notice I was wearing a white gown with short sleeves and a gold band in the center. If I’m dead, this must be hell, because I’d never wear this.

          Something was around my neck; I looked and saw a dog tag with my name and someone else’s name. Who is Zackary? Then everything came back.

          In one quick movement I leaped out of bed, onto the cold white tile below, and ran, not even knowing if there was a door or even a way out. Something wrapped around my waist and lifted me back toward the bed. 

          “You need your rest,” The person murmured and laid me back down on the small white bed.

          “Get away from me!” I cried, squirming as much as I could. No use. 

          He hushed me like a child. I finally saw what he looked like. He had black spiky hair with green eyes; he must have been six foot or so. Even though I was terrified beyond belief, I must say I was caught off guard by his looks. One word, gorgeous. Even in a situation like this, I can tell. Why does someone like that have to take women? Someone who is gorgeous, and could easily find a woman. Oh gosh, is he psychotic? 

          “What do you want from me?” I asked sternly, but felt helpless as a dog with two legs.