*HNS (Chapter Three)

Chapter 3

  Tell me…

I WAS JUST FALLING back to sleep when I heard his voice.

“Samantha, it’s time for breakfast,” Zackary whispered.

I opened my eyes slowly. “I’m too tired.”

“You need your nutrition.”

I shook my head and rolled over. What does he care about me eating- Oh yeah, the baby. Of course he wants me to eat; he wants the baby to be all healthy for him.

“Okay. We are going to do this the hard way,” He muttered to himself.

Then the bed disappeared under me. I gasped and squirmed, trying to pull myself back down onto the soft bed. I was having a good dream, about me eating pancakes. Mmm, pancakes.

I gave up when he carried to towards the door.

“Put me down!” I protested.

“No.”

I hate him, I hate him so, so much, but yet I decided to use pity. Pity is the ultimate weapon.

“Please?” I begged.

“We are almost there.”

He opened the door to a room that made me blink twice.

“I told you it will be finished today,” He told me after seeing my surprised face.

The room had different shades of blue on the walls, with a big window at the end of the room, a big black bed sat in the far right corner, paintings on the wall of nature, a bookshelf with lots of books I loved… Hmm, must have stolen them from earth…

A nice black dinning room table was beside the large window, a big black leather couch, and a reading chair by the window.

“We have to make everyone’s stay enjoyable,” He told me.

He sat me down at the table and headed to a door that was beside the bookshelf.

“I’ll leave this unlocked as soon as you start behaving yourself,” He told me. Unlocking the door and going in and came back out with a platter. He locked the door behind him and walked over to me.

“What’s in there?” I asked curiously.

“A kitchen... I don’t want you near the knives,” He slightly grimaced.

“You know what you kind of remind me of?”