Can You Say Cliche?

Okay all you crazy TSBBIAD fans here is the next chapter of the story! I know I took a while to post but, not as long as it's taking me to update my other stories which I am in the process of writing up...I would've put this chapter up earlier but, my freaking internet kept going out and now it's BACK ON!!! YAY!!!

***********************

“Again ” Celeste huffed as she and Jay worked through the numerous routines they had.

“You are going to kill us.” Jay huffed resting his palms against his knees. “We need to take a break.”

“We can’t afford to take a break,” Celeste said pausing her movements. “If we want to win we need to keep going.”

“If we keep going my feet will SERIOUSLY fall off.” Jay murmured 

“Stop being a freaking baby, Jay, gosh.” Celeste grumbled “You’d think I’m running a sweat shop with the way you’re complaining.”

“Well you’re running me harder than a fucking sweat shop at the moment.” Jay complained sounding much like a tantrum throwing child.

“The competition is tomorrow and I just want everything to be perfect.” Celeste sighed leaning against the wall.

Celeste and Jay had been at it nonstop since she had returned from school. It was already nine and night and Celeste wanted to keep going. In less than twenty-four hours they would be in Phoenix, they didn’t have time to waste. Everything needed to be perfect.

Hunter was huddled in the corner with his fist tight against his mouth, holding off his laughter. He had been here everyday recording their practices since Nate was unable to take off of work for the rest of the week. So because of that Hunter was appointed by Nate to film the practices for him. It had been such a treat for him to do so. Being in the same room as Jay and Celeste these last few days had been quite entertaining. Hunter couldn’t wait to edit everything that had been filmed, he was going to make sure to include their squabbling in the final cut. 

“Let’s just call it a night and we do a run through tomorrow.” Jay said straightening from his crouched position. “You’re staying home from school tomorrow, right?”

“Yeah,” Celeste nodded 

Celeste really did not want to stop now but knew they had to. If they worked themselves over even more there would be no way they would be able to compete tomorrow. Sighing Celeste scrubbed her hands over her face. She needed to relax. 

“I’ll be back in the morning. We’ll run through the routines and then drive to Phoenix.” Jay said walking over to Celeste and kissing her forehead. “Get some rest, we’ve got a long weekend ahead of us.”

“See you tomorrow, night.” Celeste called out to Jay as he headed back upstairs. 

“This video is going to be awesome once it’s edited.” Hunter grinned 

“Why are you still filming anyway?” Celeste asked confused.

She was pretty darn sure that they had enough footage for the project so she didn’t seen the need for Hunter to keep filming.

“We’re going to film you during the competition.” Hunter shrugged “When Nate and I edit all the footage we’re going to put the practice sessions and final performance together so everyone can see it from start to finish.”