Chapter 8: Gladiolus

"Hello, Mr. Hayes." His voice thick with anger and lust for blood, ready to use every last one of his sharp and well constructed weapons on the man who sat in iron chains surrounded by nothing but empty brick walls. "John, let him take a seat."

Axel watches as his body guard un-cuffs the prisoner. For a moment the prisoner attempted to bolt out the door before the guard gripped his arm and shoved him on the wooden chair, already expecting the sudden movement. The guard gripped both the prisoner's wrists and roped them together.

"Thank you, John." For a moment he was silent, watching John go and stand by the large door, behind him. "Now, Mr. Hayes I'd love to prance around the topic at hand but I'm just gonna cut to the chase." He takes a deep breath in hopes of calming his anger before he spat the next words. "I know everything you did to my angel and trust me not even any of it will nearly be as bad as what I'm about to do. I've given a lot of punishments before, each one worse from the last. But I have nothing suitable for the worst deed anyone could have done, which is hurting my queen. Once I'm done with you I'll be sure you have burn marks, bits from venomous snakes and filthy rats, I'll make sure each part of you is cut open, and lastly I'll do it over and over till your begging me to kill you. I'll make you regret ever existing."

• • • •

One last time he pierced the sharp edges of the knife into his chest, the blood seeping into his clothes. He watches the life being thrusted out of the man's body as he jerked one last time then lay still on the basement floors.

Axel's chest rose and fell with each breath, still panting loudly. The scent of blood and sweat thick in the hot room. Axel still didn't think torturing this man to his last breath was enough but this satisfied him and his rage.

He already told his men to search the stalker Lillian told him about and all his men were on the job right then. Axel kicked the dead man's body before walking over to his sink, washing his hands, with a crazy glint in his eyes.

His lust for blood was relinquished. He always lost himself while letting a sick and deranged person take over his body when he saw blood that he caused.

He still breathes heavily, each intake left a sting to his nose in the humid room. He wipes his hands on a grey towel as if nothing just happened before nodding his head to one of he body guards, signaling them to clean up the mess he made.

Jogging up the stairs he hears the loud noises coming through the hall. Frowning, he skeptically walked towards it. The shouts were in obvious anger, anyone could tell.

Following the voices it led him to the same place the tech-guys found Lillian, the computer room. The yells were much louder from here but the iron door between them muffled the noises, he understood nothing other than blares of noises.

Aggressively pulling on the handle, he starts pushing the door open. The air fell dead-silent. Jake was holding one of the scrawny - yet beyond intelligent - boys against the opposite wall. The boy was terrified and everyone around him was obviously trying to help but they were all nothing compared to Jake's strength.

"What's going on here?" Axel spat his words out with anger intertwined with each of them.

No one said anything, still struck of being caught by Axel, the guy who would kill them all without a second thought or any remorse. Jake shuffled placing the boy back to his feet.

"Nothing," Jake spat, trying to hold up a confident stance.

"What's going on here?" Axel shoved his way towards Jake shoving him against the wall with a death grip on the collar of his shirt.

"Dude, you're thinking way to much into this." Jake chuckled, but Axel could see the fear in his eyes that he was trying to hide.

"Someone tell me or you all get it." He turned to look them all in the eyes with a glare making the tech-guys gulp.

"H-he's the guy w-who was sending those messages to L-Lillian," one of the choked out before gulping seeing Axel's eyes bulge and glare.

"You what?!" He shoved Jake back against the wall and turning his attention back to him. "All of you out!"

All the tech-guys ran out and slammed the door shut in fright. His stone cold eyes only hardens as his grip tightens around the collar of the shirt.

"It was you. You were about to tell her," he gritted out. His teeth almost aching from how hard he was biting down.

"What? Not like she means anything to you. Remember the amount of girls you manipulated to get to sleep with you. Not like it would matter if I took one of them. I can take way better care of her than you can," Jake said arrogantly.

Axel growled, slamming him back against the wall and hearing Jake hiss in pain. Axel brought his hand back in a fist and slammed it against Jakes cheekbone.

"She is mine." And without letting Jake have a second to respond he was throwing punches all  over Jake making bruises and cuts appear.

Jake slide down to the floor, taking all the pain and not being able to fight back in the awkward position he was left in. With a last kick on Jake's side, Axel took a step back, panting heavily.

"I want you out of this place and if I ever see you again you'll be sorry." Jake frowned limping his way out before stopping by the door.

"Seriously, you're kicking out your best friend because of a slut. I was there for you for years and she wasn't."

"You're definitely not my friend if you don't know why I'm doing this. Now leave." Axel kept a hard glare on Jake's back.

"Alright. But when she finally finds out the truth about you I won't be there to help you when she leaves." Jake left with that leaving Axel in a blur of thoughts.

The mention of her finding out already had his heart aching.

He gulped trying to imagine the look on her face when she finds out or the anger she'll hold against him. He knew he was playing an act, but he never forced his personality with her, if anything she's the only one who knows the real him but she was also the only one who doesn't know him at all at the same time.

Soon Axel found himself having a headache and walking through the halls and down the streets back to Lillian's house, she'll be able to calm him down and reassure him.

A/N

Hello, guys. Life update; I'm moving schools next year and I'm terrified like imagine a short awkward person going into a world where they don't know anybody and are supposed to spend seven hours there learning and trying to make friends. Oh god, I'm not excited at all.

What did you think of this chapter?

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed!