art major // frank

prompt: frank is an art major but is having trouble with his art, aidan is willing to help him.

Frank groaned and threw his notebook against the wall, sighing and putting his head in his hands. He sat back against his chair, rubbing his temples as his roommate came in. The other male in the room offered him a soft smile before picking up his bag and walking out again. Frank decided to go see the girl who sat next to him in lectures and art. She did say he could get help anytime.

He threw on a hoodie, picked up his supplies and went to walk to her dorm. The hazel eyed male knocked on her door, shifting on his heels a little.

Aidan slowly pulled back her door, blushing a little. "F-Frank, what are you doing here? It's nearly 1am,"

"I wasn't able to finish the art project due, and you said I could come get help if I needed it," he bit his lip, playing with his bag's strap.

She thought for a moment before letting him come inside, closing the door after him.
"Just be a bit quiet, my roommate is sick and her boyfriend's here."

Frank nodded a little, chuckling when he saw his roommate curled up with a girl under a blanket.

The two sat in the living room, he spread out all the supplies he brought with him. "I'm not very good with oil pastels, I can't find a middle ground," he sighed and smiled sheepishly.

Aidan nodded along, looking over his sketches and tracing them with her nails. She gazed at them in awe, looking up at him and biting her lip. "I can teach you how to find a middle ground with oil pastels. It's easier than it seems," she smiled.

The two worked for hours with trying to get a middle ground of pressure until Aidan just grabbed his hand and applied the amount of pressure needed. "Like that, you can do that for the rest," she sighed out afterwards, rubbing her temples a little.

Frank chuckled softly, "I can't exactly do that until you let go of my hand," she blushed and pulled her hand away from his. She watched as he work on his canvases.

Aidan soon began falling asleep on the floor, watching Frank was calming and not as creepy as it sounds.

He picked her up and carried her toward her room, gently laying her down. He covered her in a blanket and smiled softly as his roommate seemed to be content too. Everyone in the room seemed content. Frank whispered soft a goodnight into the room before leaving.

These late night art sessions would soon become a normal thing.