Chapter 19

a/n: I want to apologize for not updating regularly, I hate it so much. I don't have internet at home, and right now I'm over my cousins, that's why I'm able to update. Good news though, I maybe able to update on Thursday--not making promises so look out! Thank you, and have a great day.

Chapter 19:

Justin’s POV:

I arrived back home around 7 that night and Sasha bombarded me with questions, and I walked right passed her, ignoring them all.

“Where have you been?”

“Did you go apologize to that slut of an ex of yours?”

“What, did she come crawling back asking for your forgiveness?”

“SASHA CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?” I yelled turning to face her. I was getting enough of the questions.

She crossed her arms then rolled her eyes. “If you answered my questions then maybe I wouldn’t have to ask you any.” She retorted.

“Fine you wanna know why I was out all night?”

“Yeah, you like left around midnight, and didn’t even tell me why. I got worried.”

“I was at the hospital this entire time. Selena and Kaylie got into a car crash. Kaylie only has some scratches and bruises but Selena, Selena is in a coma.” I cried sliding down and taking a seat on one the stairs.

“Oh my God, do they know when she’ll wake up?”

“At first they didn’t, but they said in a couple of weeks.” I fakely smiled. “If this wasn’t for me yelling at Kaylie and—“

“Justin, don’t even start blaming this on your self, okay? You don’t need anymore stress than you already have.” Sasha said.

I just nodded my head, really not in the mood to argue—or even talk further. “I’m just gonna go to bed. I got to go to the office in the morning.” I said.

“Okay, goodnight babe.” Sasha said kissing my forehead and then I went up to our room quickly undressing and got straight into the bed.

And all I could think about was Kaylie and Selena.

+

Darkness. That’s all I saw. Darkness surrounded me as I stood there not being able to move. Then I saw headlights coming towards me.

Selena’s car.

I shielded my eyes from the brightness until I heard a loud crash. I moved my arms and there was her car; devoured by the tree. Carefully walking up to the car, I saw Selena’s body still in the driver’s side while Kaylie was in the back—either of them not moving, or breathing.

No, no, no.

 I banged on the doors and did all my might to open the car doors but nothing happened.

“SELENA! KAYLIE!” I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

She moved. I saw Kaylie moving her tiny fingers slowly, like she was trying to wake up. “YES, BABY WAKE UP!” I yelled banging on the door. She had glass in her head from the back window shattering. I tried opening her door, but it was jammed. Then I tried Selena’s door, also jammed.