vampire slave ch 4

My waist length hair, brushed over my face from forse of gravity , that the door had caused as it was brutely slammed shut, I smirked. By the time I only had one foot in the car Lucas demanded to go and the limo thrust forward, me almost falling and cracking my head on the pavement, had it not been for a pair of pail muscled arms pulling me in. The driver pressed on the gas with much angered pressure which sent me flying in the car and slamming my face right into Lucas's hard chest causing me to groan.

"Dont try to smart me slave." he spat rather rudley.

My eyes narrowed at him at there own accord, as I despretly tried to grab hold of my seat belt and manage a decent hold to the leather seat. The driver sped faster just as my seat belt buckeld in place and my stomache slammed into my spine painfully, my guts pressured to a sickning feeling. The driver turned a sharp corner causing my face to bash the window, shurley to leave a bruise as my fingers scarmbeld against it. Instead I gave up and rested my cheek on it's chilly surface, watching as the world outside behind the tinted backseat windows passed by in a rush of colors: black, grey , red, orange... only then did I relize what the colors represented. FIRE! the horrid place I had been held at was a blaze, smoke high in the air squeezing throats with its dark power.

"Oh my gosh!" I wisperd.

The hole building was being licked in flames dancing before my eyes, slaves pilling out, and looking alarmed, I turned away. The driver continued slower now as we rounded another corner to a butcher shop. Suddenly a dark and alluring voice came through the speakers in the back seat.

"Sir Lucas Vakar we are running low on our erm liquids..." The voice said, I relized it must belong to the driver.

"Good for realizing Romulus, go ahead we can wait in the car" Lucas announced.

I could faintly hear the door slam as a man in a navy blue tux walked around the small shop and dissapeared. I was suddenly scared. I was all alone with a vampire who could do anything he wanted at the moment, I was his for what ever purpose he had planned, he had bought me the thought made my insides turn, knowing I was what men refered to as an "object" somthing to look at and play with, but truly in this state I was. I moved closer to the window, my tatterd shirt riding up, showing some stomache. I averted his gaze my neck warming up, as his stare burnt a hole through my body, I felt as if his eyes were like hands moving along my sides, testing if his new toy could snap if he teased it enouph.

I could feel his smirk as I squirmed farther away my body molded into the seat. I risked a glance at the new starnger I would call Master, for the first time I relized just how handsome he truly was, his hair a dark black similar to mine but more on the brown side, his mucels were see through in the white flannel shirt he wore, a six pack clearly hidden behinde it waiting for somone to touch, from one glance I could see the perfect shape of his jaw, his red lips, made for a night of pleasing, are eyes made contact my forest green and his an exotic purple, silver specks around, eyes you could drown in. I looked away.

The car moved as the vampire named Romulus returned carring packets of dark red liquid in a very large grey bag and popped the trunk slowly putting it in and dubble bagging it just in case. He started the car again and drove down the road again in a fast speed, nauseya filled me, my head pounding, i felt...seached. As if somone was protruding reading my personal thoughts, a violation of privacy. Romulus enterd a road where everything seemed deserted a ghost town, hours ticked by and nothing changed.

xxxxxxxxxx

It had now been three hours since I set foot on ground besides the inside of this car and now a private jet, beutiful and stunning didnt show justice to such a plane. I had been shown a room where I was aloud to rest, exaustion weighing down on me crazily and my eyes begane to droop, than suddenly somthing was thrown at me cold and damp, a towel.

"Get dressed, wash your face a get off my bed slave you sleep on the floor!" he said as if astounded.

" Can't you for once be actually kind and think of others than yourself?" I thought, the words must have escaped my lips because suddenly he pounced at me slamming he down on to the bed, legs on both sides of my hips, I gasped surprised.

"Mark my words and remember them, I can snap your neck like a twig I can make you do things you wont like, and dont think for a seconde I wont I'm not a vampire who tolerates mercy or rudnes got it?"

He then back handedme and made his statment clear in my head.