vampire slave ch7

Vampire slave ch 7

(blue champaign and amazing ball gowns)

Okayyy hi every one, since it's now my summer vacation you can expect some more frequent updates and as a warning this chappy is pretty long I hope you enjoy it! thanks for the votes remember the comments guys! :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lucas earned a new alarm, named Ranevia, she burst into the room wide awake and just about to burst with excitment. I had found out Lucas had provided Jaculine with a small children's matress, dark purple and black satin sheets on them. Being the angel an eight year old could be she offerd to share her warm haven with me so I could partially rest my aching back. I layed near the end of the bed half on it, half ofF as her legs rested on my stomache.

"Lucas, slaves get up!" she said happily. Beside me Jakuline sprung up wakind me in the face with her foot in the process, I moaned in exaustion and pain, Lucas ground complaining to get up. Typical.

"Were landing soon, pilot ranforn insists we get into are seats and buckel up." she continued. Remembering I was a slave and had been just ordered to get to my seat I got up quickly and went to stand beside Jaculine. Ranevia, reminded me alot of a glass porcelin doll, pail with a perfect face, green eyes, a faint blush she somhow had as if blood still flowed through her body and naturaly wavy black hair that layed gracfuly on her shoulders, and reached her petite waist. The only difference was instead of being fragile and brakeable, she was a strong women, one who could lead an army, she was like a princess but a hero all in one, it was a beutiful trait in a woman I could only wish for such looks and grace. She knew how to take care of herself.

"Slave would you mind waking up my lazy brother?" she demanded more than asked. I nodded and she left with Jaculine on her arm and a smile on her face. I had never felt so good in years, my bruses were healing somthing they never had a chanse to do, the cuts on my legs and thigh were healing, the rib I had feared was broken had only been hit too hard, a few slaps here and there but besides that, I was in good health. I got fed and had a friend the only thing missing was my younger sister, whom I pray is alright and back home with our parents.

I walked over to master Lucas and stood beside his bed, he looked so peacful and content, to bad some bi*ch was about to ruin his sleep. His hair was splayed across his forhead, lashes, long ,black and thick left shadows on his face faintily. A true creature of night fall. My hands suddenly had the oddest urge to reach out and move the hair covering his eyes, just to prove it wasn't as soft as it looked...

My hand shakily reached out and I bit my lip, he grouned in his sleep causing me to snatch it back, holding it to my chest, honestly he was captivating. The kind of creature so entrancing you would risk to stop in the middle of the road to get at least one look, and get hit by a bus. Oviously he would never hear that from me. Instead of stroking his mane I crept into the bathroom and filled it half way with ice cold water, and incase your wondering, no I didn't forget the last ingrediant: spit. I walked back into the room closing the bathroom door and the entrence to his bedroom with great cleverness and skill, I would be a great spy I thought. I again walked up to his bed, he was laying on his stomache, that wouldnt work I wanted a clear shot at his face not only to see his reaction but get it all over his bed. I put the bowl down that I had just been carrying with both hands and with extreme gentalness I begane to flip him over, He grabbed my arm with his own but than let go and let it limply fall back onto his chest asleep, good thing I didnt scream. Mission accomplished I had him on his back, blanket on his feet. I blushed when I relized he was shirtless and in a pair of blue boxer shorts.