vampire slave ch12

Vampire slave

Chapter 12( games)

We headed back towards the burnt home we had been living in. Ashes and soot were falling around us like grey and white snow flakes, peaceful but also eerie, landing on the grass changing its wonderful lush color to one of a sure ugliness. The moon outlined are path back to are castle, the doors had been burnt down, windows burst open and hanging on there hinges . Jacqueline ran up to me and held my hand, as we entered the catastrophe. Curtin's laid on the ground fire still burning on them in some areas. Lucas went over and stomped the fire out of the nearest three and picked them up throwing them over his shoulders... Are blankets for the night, which than followed with a few lightly burnt pillows, a pan and three cans of soup. The staircase which had been rich in color and decoration was burnt down to the ground the giant chandelier crushed, glass sparkling the floor like crystal shards of ice. We got what we could and headed back out. A man known in our group named Aiden picked up the fire work that was loaded into a special kind of gun and tucked it into the back of his pants under his shirt.He was very handsome, dirty blond hair , hazel eyes and a great muscle build. He lead the way and we headed back into the forest for the third time tonight. The bushes rubbed against are faces and scratched are arms and legs the same annoying ringing of Jewel's outfit chimed loudly.

" Were are we going to sleep?" Asked Jacqueline "we shall find a place young one don't fret." answered Aiden.

He seemed so familiar to me, this Aiden I wasn't sure why but I felt a sureness I knew him from some were like I had seen him before. This was happening a lot. We continued walking down a path that seemed to already have been cleared. " It's getting darker, and colder we should find a place fast before Jacqueline and I freeze. Aiden's masculine face nodded and I walked upfront of him searching for a place to rest. We found a cave which is were we made a fire from sticks and rocks. The fire went up fast and hot warming are faces with heat. I watched the fire dance as if shapes were forming in it. Lucas spread out the blankets and pillows and I began to cook the soup. It sizzled in the pan like if it were eggs. It was 12pm Jacqueline was about to fall asleep.

"Lucas come sleep over here let the humans have the fire to keep there bodies warm." Jewel said a little to desperately from in her tent. By the look of discomfort I stepped in.

"Master, I shall be fine sleep close to the fire with Jacqueline she may be a guardian but she's still a child. I can go in Jewel and Aiden's tent." I commented. He smiled at me in thanks and headed towards Jackie's tent. I continued to make the soup for the morning and odd breakfast but it works, than also headed to a tent. Jewel turned to find me, instead of Lucas and then her flirtatious smile turned into a glare. It was slightly funny.

"Why are you here?" she asked. "Lucas needs to stay with Jaculine, she's a child and she can only sleep if she knows he's near. They comfort each other and if anything shall happen jaculine can defend him enough in time for me to get out of this tent and help them so its safer this way a guardian for each tent." I replied. she rolled her eyes and Aiden walked in.

" Ladies we should get some sleep, we have a big day ahead of us, and were going to find a new home. Most likley this is the group we are going to live with until we can fix the castle... If that happens or we may have to split up again and find somewhere else to live altogether. I believe Lucas knows a place, his uncle is a human but I do not think he has any knowledge of Lucas." Aiden announced.

"Lucas is a born vampire I thought." I said. "He is but his mother was half human so he is a hybrid she was bit when he was being conceived, which in turn changed her into a vampire. So really he is not a pure blood that's why he still has the little heat in his body, you may have come in contact with." The way Aiden said came in contact with was really awkward. He must have seen the way we were dancing I figured.

"It is also the reason why he has better control over his blood thirsty personality and how he can keep some of his main emotions in contact like a human." He finished. "But what I have told you is not to be repeated keep it too yourselves. especially you Ms. chimes" he added addressing Jewel and her outfit. I sat down and took of all my weapons laying them before my feet like Aiden had done. My knife, from my boot my stake,silver bulllets, a few tablets that can kill if swallowed and an arrow that I placed by Jewels bow. I pulled the red curtain over are bodies still wearing my blood stained dress, and hair filled with bobby pins. I would take them out tomorrow. The sound of the crackling fire outside are tent, sent me into a deep sleep, my eyes drifted shut and black became all I could see.

============================================================

hey guys thank you for being sooooo patient with me I have been really buisy and kinda stressed not doing so great in some subjects at school and stuffs but writing is still my life so here is more of what you have all been waiting and asing for thank you again you guys rock! ohhhh and its almost december get ready for some holiday themes syuffy malls cany canes and lotsa talk about santa haha happy holidays guys