vampire slave ch 10

Vampire slave

Ch 10!!

(Old friends

ew enemies)

Ok heylooo every 1 wrote this up for all you wonderful readers out there, hope you enjoy and plz i would love to hear comments and critique, both welcomed don't forget to votE

-> vote button CLICK PLZZ :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If there were two things on Lucas's not to do list he would do them, one which was fighting with or alongside your slave, the other risking your safety. The dangerously beautiful creature neared closer hunting me, until are foreheads were touching. I kicked him in the shin making his knee buckle and took that chance to spin around and lock my arm around his leg and knocked my dagger from his hand with my foot. He ran at me with all the weight in his body, knocking us both down to the dirty ground. He flapped his wings, dirt around us threatening to blind my eyes.

I grabbed one wing and tried to bend and twist it as tight and hard as I could and caused him to groan in pain. He grabbed me by the hair and head butted me leaving me temporarily unconscious, he took away my gun and through it into the trees. Black dots with a red haze began to appear and I didn't feel the fallen angel on top of me any longer. I had only then realized what was going on he was kneeling beside me, dagger back in his hand he cut through the fabric of my dress and in carved his symbol on me.

A deep jagged cut shaped like an R. Raziel.... that was his name I now remembered him saying it to himself. "God Raziel, she's a beauty and human. Week and fragile, fun to play with." He had told himself. I watched trembling with anger, fear, pain and temptation as he bent down to my hip he had cut and licked away the blood. It began to heal only leaving a scar and blood stained fabric. Lucas then decided to jump out off the bushes and skill fully jump upon Raziel's back, who then flipped him right over. Luckily Lucas got a good hand full of the black and silver feathers and gave a great tug he turned the stake around and shot down only to miss Raziel's skull by inches. Raziel grabbed the stake and broke it over his knee.

He then looked back at me once more and began to lift from the ground, his now dirty feet just hovering above the dirt and pine needles beneath him. His beautiful and large wings opened to their full extent in a magnificent sweep, my hand automatically moved to my hip where the cut had been. Lucas ran after him and caught his foot in one hand also hovering off the ground, Raziel looked at him with no mercy, and he bent down and picked up Lucas by the neck. "Pitiful little blood sucker, you have no chance against me evil and cursed with years of wisdom and what do you have a perfect life with all you need blood, women, love, temptation all I feel is lust and hatred. You're pampered, you know nothing. A shame to be called a vampire you could have been so much greater Lucas if you had followed me you couldn't even fight for her couldn't save her from the fire." Raziel spat. "STOP IT shut up!" Lucas yelled.

"We both now that wasn't my fault, I tried Raziel, I tried to help her!" I jumped in the fire, I looked for her called her name, but she was nowhere, I couldn't find her. I have the burns to prove it!"He said rolling up his sleeve. "You used to be my best friend." Raziel continued. "But now I don't know who you are, you're not the same man who helped me cross a dessert ; you're not the same friend who took a gunshot to the side for me. You're no longer a fighter, nor my friend you're just a man with sharp teeth who can't do crap." He spat "STOP!!" Lucas screamed. Raziel let go of his throat and Lucas dropped to the ground landing on his feet.

"You were like my brother." Raziel whispered. I watched as Lucas screamed up at him cursing, Raziel simply flew up into the sky and away he went with the wind as guidance. "I am still that man!" He yelled in anger "you betrayed me!" he continued. I walked over to him and rested my hand on his shoulder. "Let it go, master he's gone." I whispered. "Call me Lucas." He whispered back. He turned around to face me frustration still in the lines of his face.

He looked down to the mark I had been given and put his hand over it, startlingly cold. Then rested his head on my shoulder. "You can cry." I told him, he shook his head. "I'm a man, men don't cry." He said back. "They do when they are very hurt emotionally or physically." I added "I'm fine." He whispered. I did the one thing that startled us both; I hugged him by the waist and put my hands in his hair, I felt his lips brush my neck causing me to shiver, remembering the last time he had bit me." I won't hurt you." He said. He stepped out and away from my embrace and walked into the woods. "Wait here." He said. A few minutes later he came back with my dagger and handed it to me, the gun he never found. I put it back in place. As we made our way back to the clearing and away from this mess and secret, for I knew this was personal and it wasn't my place to speak of it to anyone the moon shone a path and guided us a path. I stopped in my tracks when I spotted a black feather, my hip tingled from the mark and I picked it up, and carried its light weight in my hand. The moon was dazzling I bathed my face in its glorious light. That was when the auburn eyes and red lips caught my eye. I looked quickly at the fairy who smiled and nodded as we just made our way from behind the last bush, I let the feather go, and both me and Lucas watched as it flew away caught up in the wind with a swirl and went back into the woods.

August 2nd 2010 - Okay thank you fabulous readers hope you enjoyed this, comment vote and fannnn!!  happy summer wishes.

(KIANNA ~aka-silver tears)