Choices

As the ponies of Heart Shield's choice were sent the letter, they read it all making choices. Hard choices.

In the house of Chaos, Screwball was playing with Zany, and got delivered a letter from the Crystal Empire Castle.

"Huh? For me?" Questioned Screwball.

As she opened the letter, she read it, only thinking after.

"A team? I don't know. Obviously, i would get in big trouble. Also, I can't leave Mothball. Wait, maybe... MOTHY!!!"

When everypony else got their letters, it took five minutes to convince them. But Phoenix Light, it took a bit longer.

Phoenix Light was in the castle, where the Cutie Map was, with Twilight Sparkle, Flash Sentry, Princess Ember, Spike, and Princess Jewel, the new baby. Amberand Spike were visiting, so they had a long talk. Especially Twilight and Spike. They have been best friends, so they miss each other.

"So, Spike, how is it like being a father?" Flash asked.

"Extreamly hard." Spike answered.

"Having Phoenix was hard, but I can't imagine a baby DRAGON."

"Yeah, she may look like a innocent baby, but you haven't seen her trying to fly or breath fire!" Ember laughed.

After some other funny moments, Spike wasn't feeling well.

"Ember, I am not feeling well. Uh, oh, my--" Spike tried to say, but then, he bursted with fire a scroll, meant for only one pony there.

"Huh. I guess this was meant for you, Phoenix Light, not me."

"What?" Phoenix asked. "A letter? Mom, may I go upstairs? With my letter?"

"I guess. Just be quick." Twilight told her.

"Ok, I will try."

Phoenix quietly got out of the throne that used to belonged to Fluttershy, and trotted out of the room, shutted the door, and flew to her room.

"What is is now?! Why could have this letter been sent earlier, not at ten P.M.!?" Phoenix complained.

Then, as she read it, her mind was filled with thoughts that made her dizzy. Really dizzy.

Phoenix Light fell onto her bed after she fainted. It took her five minutes to wake up again.

She kept re-reading it, trying to understand.

She was the true cause of this. Phoenix knew it was all her fault, and she was crying every night after the death, think to herself "Why did I cause that fight?". Today was the only time she was smiling again, but now, she was in wonder. Wonder how anyone still was friends with her or even talked. She was thinking if his letter was to be given to a different Phoenix Light.

But, she knew that this was the only way to fix the mistake she made. She did not care how big the trouble will be, she wanted to do this.

So, she took ink and parchment, and signed it. She knew this was quiet the hard choice to make, but, Phoenix Light knew that this would be a choice that would make her feel less guilty.

Author's Note: Yeah, not a big or interesting chapter. Sorry. I wanted to make you guys know some of the ponies who would be involved, since it wasn't cleared up in the last chapter. Next chapter will, or at least should, explain the ponies involved.

And yes, we all know that it was Phoenix's fault. I just wanted to make that clear that she knew that as well. She does feel guilty, so that is good, but there will be a bit more drama involving her and the others, let me tell you that.

Hope you liked this chapter, and it looks like we will be shortly over fifteen chapters (or parts) in the book, so, yes, this will be a long book. Maybe under 20, if I make long chapters, or only important chapters, but I want it to be over 20.

Thank you again for reading this!