New parents

The night of the Grand Galloping Gala is quite intense before, and more dramatic during, if your life is normal. For Starlight and Sunburst, that day wasn't normal. At least, they didn't know that it wasn't going to be normal.

Starlight Glimmer now lives with Sunburst, in the big house in the Crystal Empire. There were rooms for books and reading, practicing magic, sleeping, a baby room, kites (For Starlight), and more. Right now, the two lovebirds were in the Get ready for something important/constant panic room. The name was given due to most ponies that occupided the room were getting ready for something important, but they were constantly panicing. Exactly what was happening to them at that time.

"Oh, my, where are the shoes? SUNBURST, WHERE ARE YOUR GLASSES?" Screamed the worried Made, with veins popping out here and there. When that happens, Sunburst is fully aware that it is a good time to listen and follow orders from his lovely wife. Who is way more powerful than him.

"Starlight, they are on me. Are you OK?" He asked, looking worried of his beautiful wife.

"I... I'm sorry, Sunburst. I am not feeling well, and feel really, really sick. OUCH!"

"Starlight? STARLIGHT!" Sunburst yelled.

"I think I'm in labor." Starlight Glimmer Whispered.

"Huh? Speak up!" He commanded her.

"I THINK I AM IN LABOR!" Starlight screamed as she was about to fall from pain. Then...

"The baby? Now?! Wha--- Starlight?" He said as Sunburst saw her collapse. "OK, uh, I am going to signal the hospital, then going to scroll Spike and Twilight, hopefully, the news will spread and they'll come!"

"CAN YOU DO IT NOW INSTEAD OF BLABBERING?"

"Oh, right, sorry!"

A day and a half later...

As the two new parents walked back home, they were tearing up. They had a child. A gorgeous, unicorn mare. She had Starlight's eyes and coat color, but had all of Starlight's and part of Sunburt's mane color, which gave her, the daughter, all the secondary colors, Orange, Green, and Purple. The daughter's mane colors were lighter than the parent's mane colors.

Everypony glanced as they trotted. They were going to have soon the Chrystaling to this baby, which reminded Starlight something important that was in her life.

"Sunburst, remember Flurry Heart's Chrystalling?"

As she ended that question, he suddenly stop and looked into her eyes and said, "How couldn't I?" Sunburst said as they started to walk again, going through the Crystal Market. "It was truly a disaster, until the end, but there is another reason why I remember that day. I reunited with you."

Then, Starlight suddenly stopped as well. "Aww. Well, thank Spike for that. There is a reason why I asked for you to make Spike one of your groomstallions. He made me complete the lesson, and helped me get closer with you. Spike got me talking to you, Sunburst."

"Well, then, remind me to thank him during the ceremony!

"By the way, did you talk with Shinning and Cadance? Did you get the purest shard of crystal, then pick a crystaller to present the baby? Did you choose a pony I would accept as well? SUNBURST--"

"Starlight, I said I would do everything today. But, the crystaller I want it to be is Spike, now that you mentioned the story."

"You know what? Spike is the one who helped us get close to make this baby, and he is the one who is going to present it! Alright, lets do it!" Starlight said right before she stumbled into her home. "Oh, we're here. That was fast!"

They went inside, and glanced again at their little unicorn. Starlight teared up again at the sight of her baby's eye.

"Scroll Star, welcome home..." She whispered gently into Scroll's, the baby, ears.

"This is where you will always be loved by your family and friends.

"We love you, Scroll Star. And I know you won't remeber this, but, never let a little thing destroy you from making other, greater things." starlight said, remembering her life before Twilight and her friends.

Starlight looked at Scroll Star, and realized that Scroll Star looked 3/4 alike! What if her destiny was close as well, Starlight wondered in fear. She would never let Scroll Star be like her. She would make sure Scroll Star would be the pony Starlight would wish to be.

Author's Note: This is also another series I would be working on. Yeah, working on three books at the same time? I will try! Also, I will work on my first series, just as I put my other two books around the same place as my first series.

Also, anything about Screwball, Discord, Zany, Mothball and Fluttershy gives credit to DisneyFanatic2364's fan-fics, but, the story line or plot in MY books belong to me, so, really, I give her credit for the character names, which is only Screwball, Mothball, and Zany, plus the idea of Screwball and Zany being the children of Fluttercord, plus having Mothball date Screwy.

Hope you enjoy my Fan-Fic! Not for people who like My Little Pony

PS: THAT DRAWING IN THIS CHAPTER IS NOT MY GREATEST MLP DRAWING!