The Death Scroll Part Two

"FLY FASTER!" Screamed Heart Shield.

"I CAN'T!" Replied Lightning Flash. "HEART SHIELD, SHE'S GONNA BLOCK US FROM GOING OUT OF HERE! TRY TELEPORTING!"

"I CAN'T!"

"IF YOU USE IT INSIDE OF THE SCHOOL, AND TELEPORT SOMEWHERE INSIDE, IT IS FINE. BUT QUICKLY!"

"OK!" Replied Heart Shield. Then, she teleported to the exit, and flew right out, before Scroll finished the spell. By the time Heart Shield was out, the spell was cast, and stood that way for fifteen minutes.

Scroll Star, yet again, teleported somewhere, but Heart Shield found out a spell to find a pony, and teleport near them. Heart Shield did not know how long it was before the Death Scroll succeeded, so Heart Shield casted it immediately.

Meanwhile, Scroll Star teleported to the same cave Discord lived for a couple a years before Fluttershy. She knew it was time.

"I don't want to hurt anypony. I am a piece of crap. I am useless. I have the fate of evil. I. Must. Die." Said Scroll Star as she started to cast a spell while ripping the scroll in half.

"STOOOOOOOOOOPP!" Screamed Heart Shield as she flew in before the scroll was fully ripped. "I am so sorry! I did not want to hurt you!" Heart Shield apologized. "All of this, to make sure you don't turn bad, it just proves that you care and will always be good! Please, don't do this!"

"I must. Just so you know, I will miss you." Scroll Star said her final words.

Before she left, she teleported to Heart Shield, and she kissed Heart Shield. Scroll Star immediately teleported back, and destroyed what she had made.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" Heart Shield cried as Scroll Star died. The only thing left was the soul of her departed friend. She couldn't bare it anymore, and Heart Shield sobbed.

She kept thinking it was her fault. She believed that this Death Scroll was made because of her.

She picked up the lifeless body, and flew, carrying Scroll Star in her hooves. Still sobbing, she can't even imagine what will happen when she gets to the school.

Meanwhile, at Canterlot High...

"Everypony, I will try to use a spell to get out of this Bubble!" Said Princess Celetsia. "I just need the help of Mrs. Glimmer and Mrs. Sparkle!"

The two mares ran to Celestia, helping her with a spell to get rid of the bubble. They succeeded, but they were too late...

As the went outside, about to teleport so they can try finding her, but Heart Shield came, blasting in! Her mane was no more wavy as it was, for it was put down. Her eyes were looking swollen. In her hooves was the late Scroll Star, and the remains of the Death Scroll was dropped from her mouth.

Starlight Glimmer walked up, slowly, and looked at Scroll Star, pale as ever. Starlight flopped down, and started to cry silently. Starlight was too late.

Author's Note: This should have been published earlier today, but I got sick, and I have about 50 mosquito bites. Imagine how that feels.

I am aware that this chapter is also short. I didn't have much things to write in this chapter. I could add more things, but then the next chapter would not have as much information. Besides, the last chapter was long. About 900 words more.

Hope you vote and follow!!