Heart Shield's love

"You're doing WHAT?!" Asked Shining Armor.

"Forming a team!" Replied Heart Shield explained. "Look, obviously, all the adults are going to be with Starlight now, except Celestia and Luna. And Mom. And probably Twilight. We have to get the scroll somehow! And besides, Flurry will be with us!"

"What? I heard my name." Said Flurry Heart.

These three ponies were in the two Royal Crystal Sisters' room, one sister getting ready, the other sister is... well...

"I am not helping you!" Flurry said.

"Too bad! Without you, I won't be allowed to go!"

"Girls, stop! Neither of you are going! Heart Shield, you are NOT forming some... TEAM to find a scroll! There has been too much drama going on these past few days and we do NOT need another problem or accident." Shining Said.

"Fine, Dad. I will not get a team and leave tonight." Promised Heart Shield.

"Thank you."

As Shining left, Heart Shield started packing after she locked the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Screamed Flurry Heart.

"Getting ready for morning. Well, if you count two am morning."

"But you promised Dad! And you swore that you will never lie!"

"I didn't. I promised tonight. Morning is not tonight."

"You looped-hole Dad? AGAIN!?"

"Stop screaming and just simply shut up! And you are coming with me, or else."

"Or what?"

"Or I will tell mom about you and... Viola."

"What?! How do you know thou name!"

"I know from this: 'Dear, dear, Juliet, my love for you is too powerful, and shall not be blocked by the border between us! We have loved each other for far too long, over six years to be exact. I, your Romeo, shall need to ask you this: Will you marry me? I ask for your forgiveness for I cannot go pass the bordet yet, so, I hope this letter shall still melt your heart.

'Please, marry me, and I will play my Viola every morning, and your heart will not be Flurry or cold. Just warm...

'Love, your maybe future husband, Viola.' And there was a ring here. Somewhere else, now, probably, like..." Heart Shield read, and then looked at Flurry's horn. There was a gold ring.

"Uh... Fine."

"Thank you! Now, write this--"

"Wait, how many scrolls?"

"Ten. Some of them have siblings, so they can read the letter with them.

"OK... Ready! I put a spell that makes one scroll transfer whatever I write on this to the other scrolls!"

"Thank you. Now, as I was saying...

'Hello. It's me, Heart Shield. I am forming a team to find a scroll. I got a bit of an idea where it could be, and I need your help to figure out where it is, find it, and take it.

'This would be a dangerous mission, for we do NOT know the dangers ahead, nor do we know what the spell can do, or what it needs to bring Scroll back.

'For those who have another pony who you think would be a big help, please ask them, and if they say yes, thank you. It would help us in every way, but, they must be around our age group.

Please bring some of these materials, such as tents, food, water, spell books, sleeping bags, weapons, flashlights, (ETC), and anything else that might be useful that is not written on his list.

If you agree to do this, you must Pinkie Promise, and sign below, that you will NOT tell anypony, and that, if needed, you WILL sacrifice whatever is wanted.

Thank you, Heart Shield and Flurry Heart.' Also, can you do a spell that when they sign it, it will tell immediately where and when we are meeting?" Asked Heart Shield

"Yep!" Flurry Heart replied as she put another spell. "When the pony signs it, the signature will transform into the meeting information! Tell me what to write for that."

"Write 'Meet us at two A.M. SHARP at the jousting stadium is, and go behind  the stadium. There would be a cottage, and go down in the basement. Hand this scroll to one of us, and go to the chair with your name. Thank you for signing this.'"

"Wait, you are going to let them come into our CLUBHOUSE? Look, they can go anywhere else, but no clubhouse! It's our private area!" Complained Flurry.

"You don't get it, do you?! I will do anything for her! It was only my fault , and even when I told her I though she would be evil, she... SHE KISSED ME!"

Silence swooped in the room. Flurry Heart, the soon to be official ruler of the Crystal Empire, was in pure shock. She understood that this was more than friendship, even when fully hated and apart.

"I... I didn't..." She tried to say, but--

"Of course you didn't. I kept it a secret from everypony. Right before she died, she kissed me. I couldn't stop her. At that moment, I felt so weak. Weak... Due to love."

"You can't get weak from love!"

"Really?! AFTER THAT, I TRIED TO STOP HER, BUT I WAS SO WEAK, I DIDN'T! I DIDN'T! AND ME TALKING TO HER AS SHE WAS DEAD BROUGHT ME TO BELIEVE I ALSO LOVE HER! I DID NOT TELL HER, BUT I FELT IT! THAT IS WHY I NEED HER BACK! AND ME KEEP DOING THAT GHOST SPELL WILL ONLY MAKE ME FEEL MORE PAIN BECAUSE I CAN ONLY USE IT ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR! WHY IS LIFE HELL?!"

Again, Flurry Heart was shocked. She knew though that Heart Shield would scream, so she put a bubble to make sure no pony heard Heart but Flurry.

"Heart Shield, are you finally experiencing love? You used to block any emotions, but now... Your heart doesn't have a shield anymore, and you believe without it, you loving somepony, makes you weak. But you still want to experience it, so you try your best to bring it back, correct? It that true?"

"Yes, it is true. I want her. I want her so much! She kisses me, immediately, I want her, but she goes away before I could say anything. I don't care anymore about me being weak. I want her! And we will bring her back, no matter what! Flurry, sent the letter!"

"Sending the letter!"

"At two, we will bring her. Even with one pony or two, we will bring her back. We have to. We just have to." Heart Shield said, then started packing and more planning.

Heart shed one tear, though, first.

Author's Note: Yeah, in my story, Heart Shield, the tomboy alicorn becomes the loving pony. Isn't that sweet? Anyways, I wanted to add a big challenge either in this chapter or the next, but, I decided to save it at the end. Hope you like this chapter, and comment your ships from my story. Like, if you Ship Smart Cookie with Sweet Sugar. Not spoiling, just saying if you do or not.

Next chapter will come out soon, don't worry!