9 (Edited)

(LIVVY POV)

My heart is yours

My heart is yours

My heart is...

"OK Livvy that was good. Let's take a break and do it again one more time. Josh will be here in three hours to listen to the finished product. So we will take a twenty minute break OK." I nodded to Melissa and took my headphones off.

I left the booth and took a seat on the couch checking my phone. I had several missed calls from Mary, and Jace, but none from Malcolm. Just thinking about Malcolm brought back the memories of what happened on Thursday.

(Flashback)

We had left and took a walk to the woods behind the school. "You aren't trying to kill me right? You don't usually take someone to the woods unless you want to kill them. Just saying."

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you. I just want to show you something." Rolling my eyes,"That's what they all say before they take you to a cabin and kill you."

He just rolled his eyes and kept walking, holding the branches so I could walk through without getting hit or scratched. "We are almost there."

"Can I ask what you are going to show me? I'm really curious now as to what it is." I could tell he was nervous by the way he swallowed really hard and his breathing picked up. "No you can't know! I mean you can, but just not right now." I nodded and it was quiet for the rest of the walk. I was wondering what he needed to show me. I couldn't think of much since we were in the woods.

"OK we just need to walk through this bush and we have our secret spot." He moved the bush over and walked through it. It was so beautiful. It was a clearing in the forest. The sun hit the grass so nice, it seemed like it glowed. "What is this place? It's so beautiful."

"This place is where I like to hang out when I need some alone time from everything. I found this place when I was thirteen. My mom had died a couple days before and it was her funeral. After it I didn't know what to do, I was so heartbroken. I was wandering in the woods when I found this spot. It was so beautiful with it's heavenly glow, and it reminded me of my mom. She always had this heavenly aura to her. Everyone in our community loved her, she was like a motherly figure to everyone in this town. And I didn't want to many people knowing about this place. I always said that the only other people that would get to see this place would be my mate and our children. It would be good-"

"Wait a minute. Hold up right there. What do you mean by mate? Is that like some secret code for something?" He froze. I furrowed my brows. "Mal what did you mean by mate?" He stood there staring at me as if in conflict of what to do or say.

Eventually he sighed. "Yes I said mate. If you promise not to interrupt or run away can I explain?" I thought about it. What was so bad that I would run away? I looked into his eyes debating on whether or not I could trust him. Slowly I nodded. "OK I won't run away or interrupt."

He took a deep breath. "OK the truth is, I'm a werewolf and you are my mate." I stared at him for a second. SLAP! "What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you say some crap like that? I've heard a lot of crazy things from people because I'm famous and they want to impress me, but you are just like them." By now I was pacing back and forth as he rubbed his cheek. "I thought you were different. I thought I could trust you. I thought that we would actually be- Ugh. I can't believe you I'm going home."

I turned to walk away, "No don't. Just wait a second." He grabbed my arm to stop me and turn me around. I yanked my arm from his grip. "Listen. I'm not lying. I really am a werewolf and you really are my mate." I scoffed. "Yeah and I'm Glenda the Good Witch." He rolled his eyes.