18.2

(Malcolm POV)

I couldn't believe this is how my life was turning out. I find my mate, which was the best thing that could have ever happened. I lose my mate to some unknown cause. And as I'm letting off some steam I get hammered into and knocked out.

My head was pounding so hard as I regained conciousness. "Well, well, well. Look who is finally waking up. You know cousin, I didn't expect catching you to be this easy. Something must have been laying heavily on your mind for you to lose your focus. Was it the guilt of your betrayal? Yes, I bet that was it." I looked up at Sheen.

"What was laying on my mind was the fact that I had just watched my mate die." I paused to let out a heart clenching cough. "And you got exactly what you wanted. For me to be miserable for the rest of my life. I hope you are happy." I could the shame and pity in Sheen's eyes for a split second before they became emotionless. "Well I guess that made my mission easier than I expected. I was prepared to fight with you, but just looking at how pathetic you are almost makes me feel sorry for you." I couldn't stop the feeling of my heart breaking over again as I thought of Olivia.

Just imagining her smile made me want to lay on the floor and cry like a bitch. "You know what Sheen? What happened all those years ago wasn't my fault. We- Ugh!" I held the right side of my face tenderly as the pain in my jaw increased. "IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!! I lost my mate because of you! Everything that happened was your fault!" We sat there in silence as he regained his breath.

"Did you ever stop to think if you really remembered what happened that night? I mean... We were all pretty drunk, especially you. And you were the one who started the fight between you two." He looked at me confused. "What are you talking about? The only reason we got into that fight was because you were hooking up with her."

I sighed. "Sheen I didn't do anything with her. I would have never done something like that to you. You were my bestfriend. Almost a brother to me along with Jace. Why would I try to hurt you by hooking up with your mate. Just thinking of kissing her makes me shiver in disgust, not that there was anything wrong with her. But she was your mate, not mine." He looked very relunctant to believe me. "How do I know that I can trust you? Especially after everything that we have been through you might just be saying this to save your hide." I sighed through the pain, "because if I had really kissed or whatever you think I had done with her I wouldn't be trying to convince you otherwise while my heart is ripping into two right now."

Sheen held out his hand for me to grab. I looked at it for a second before I grabbed his in a tight grip and pulled myself up. "Well then I guess now is the perfect time to tell you that your mate isn't dead. I got a pill from a witch that makes her seem dead for at least and hour and a half. So she should be waking up soon." I just had to punch him in face for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Livvy POV)

I woke up only to be blinded by light. I quickly closed my eyes and slowly opened them again. Oh god my neck hurts. I rubbed my neck as I checked out my surroundings. It seemed I was in the pack hospital. I could see Malcolm laying in the seat next to my bed dead asleep.

"Pssst!! Pssst!!! Malcolm wake up." He didn't move an inch. "Pssssssssst!!!!! Malcolm!! Wake up! " I caught the smallest twitch in his mouth, that jerk! He was pretending to be asleep.

"I know you are awake Malcolm, and just for trying to trick me you don't get to kiss me for a week." At my threat he jumped up out of his chair faster then I could blink. "Babe you wouldn't do that to me, especially when I thought I lost you for good." He gave me that puppy dog look with the watery eyes, and I could feel myself wanting to take back the punishment but I had to stay strong.

"Come on Mal, don't give me that look, especially when I feel like I have been hit by multiple buses." Hearing my groan of pain he quickly became concerned.

"Is there anything you want me to do for? Are you thirsty? Are you hungry? Need any aspirin for your head?" I grabbed his hands so he could stop rubbing my body down to check for any missed injuries. "No I'm fine, well, I am a little thirsty. Oh and a sandwich sounds good. And I guess some aspirin would be help the throbbing in my head."

He looked at me chuckling. I loved seeing him so happy and carefree. "You know you just said yes to everything right babe? I'll be back." He kissed my forehead before leaving my room.

I was feeling very dirty and my body was very achy, so that meant I really needed a shower. I slowly pulled the covers from my body and got up to get to the bathroom. And let me tell you, that was the hardest trip I have ever tried to do.

"You need some help?" I turned my body so fast in the direction of the voice I got dizzy. I frowned at the person in my doorway.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IT HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO UPDATE, I STARTED COLLEGE, GOT A JOB AND EVERYTHING. BUT DONT WORRY UPDATES WILL BE COMING MORE FREQUENTLY. THE CHAPTER ISN'T ALL THAT GREAT, BUT I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING UP FOR YOU GUYS. I HAVEN'T DECIDED IF I WANT TO CHANGE IT OR WHAT NOT, BUT I WILL HAVE TO GO BACK AND EDIT IT SO IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT LET ME KNOW. OR IF YOU WANT ME TO DO IT A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY I HAVE AN IDEA.