7.2 (Edited)

(Livvy POV)

"Justin?"

I couldn't believe it. How is he here? Why is he here? How did he find me? Nobody is supposed to know that I'm here.

"Livvy I missed you so much baby."  He ran up to me and hugged me to his chest like I was gonna disappear any moment.

I used to love his hugs. Love the feeling of his warm body pressed against mine. Feeling safe, cared for, loved, and protected in his arms. But now I didn't feel any of that. All I felt was the need to throw up from his touch. The need to get away from him as soon as possible. Like if I didn't get out of his arms I was disappointing somebody else. 

I slowly untangled his arms from around my body. "Um.. Justin what are you doing here? How did you find me?" He looked at me confused.

"Why wouldn't I be here, you are my girlfriend. I cam-" 

"Hold on there cowboy." What is his problem? Girlfriend? "I am not your girlfriend. I broke up with you remember? That means we aren't together so you can't call me your girlfriend."

"But baby I need you. What about all that we have been through? What we had was and still can be special. Just give me another chance. Please." He can't be serious. What is wrong with this boy. There is no chance in Hell I am going to take this boy back.

"Sorry Justin but I'm not taking you back. It was nice while it lasted, but it's over. It's time for us to move on and get on with our lives." I tried to let him down as nicely as I could, considering there was a huge group watching us.  

I watched him as he started getting more and more angry at my words. "Oh so that's it. You wanna move on? You wanna see other people? Are you already seeing someone else? Is that it? Who is he?"

"It's me." A husky voice stated behind me. I felt tingles shoot from my waist as a hand laid upon it. I turned to look and see Malcolm standing behind. What is he doing?

Justin looked at us suspiciously. "You guys are dating?" I nodded unable to speak due to the feelings running through me from Malcolm's touch. I felt so tingly and alive it was unreal.

"Yes we are dating. We've been dating for awhile now. And I couldn't ask for a greater girlfriend than the one in my arms now." He pulled me tighter into his arms so my back was fully pressed into his chest. And let me tell you it was heaven. It was like we were meant to be with how well we fit with each other. 

"So we are truly done Livvy?" He looked so crushed I kinda felt bad. "Yes Justin we are over. I'm sorry but I don't feel that way anymore.. I still love you though, but only as a friend."

"I understand. I love you too and hope you find what you are looking for. I guess I should go. See you soon?"

 "Yeah I'll see you soon." He nodded and got into the limo. As he drove away I turned around to face Malcolm. "Thank you for that. you didn't have to do that for me."

He shrugged. "Don't worry about it. I would do it again if need be. And I loved being your boyfriend even if it was for a moment and not real." I smiled at his words. "Well still thank you."

"No problem. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go out to lunch with me?" I thought about it. "We can-" Brrrriiiiinnngggggg!!! 

He smiled sheepishly as I chuckled," Well I guess we can't go out today, but I would love to go out lunch with you another time." His face lit up with happiness."That sounds like a plan. I'll see you later." 

I nodded and headed to my second music class. I introduced myself to the new class about the next album that we were gonna be working on. Then Jace walked me to Calculus which Malcolm meet me at the door to. We ended up sitting together and talking most of the period. I had free period next with my dancers, and we decided to just headed to the dance room and meet the teacher.