Perfect Outcasts

Jahseh's pov :

I've never shown anyone my music. And why I played for her when she asked me? I don't know. Maybe because she actually wanted to hear it again? Who fucking knows. I had to get out of there though. I put my shit back where I got it and went past her down the stairs.

I was about to leave but I heard her humming the tune of the song. Why does she like it so much? The song wasn't even all that. Just some fuck ass feelings I had to get off my chest.

She started singing and I literally stood in awe. Her voice was so beautiful man. She even hit that Mariah Carey note at the end. She's beautiful and her voice like a fresh box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts? She's getting wifed. Off top, no questions asked.

I'm over here all in my thoughts and shit, I didn't even notice she was crying. I ran up them stairs so damn fast. She was still in the window, sitting there bawling. I grabbed her princess style and sunk to the floor, rocking back and fourth trying to comfort her the best I can. "Shhhh," I cooed in her ear. "You're gonna be okay." I kept rocking her until her cries started to die down and eventually stop. When she stopped I stopped rocking. "No, please don't stop." Her voice cracked as she spoke to me. So, I kept rocking her. She had her head on my chest still sniffling. "Thank you." She said as she rose her head to look at me. Maaaaan, she looks like a cute ass puppy dog and shit.

"No problem, but I gotta go," she looked even more sad after I said that but she nodded anyways, getting up from my lap. I genuinely felt bad, "Um, do you want my number or something? Just in case you need me?" Yo, she looks like she been through a lot, and from what I heard, her uncle is probably after her. It's not like she moved the fuck out her house. Little bitty ran away. Maybe I could help her if she got in trouble, I don't fucking know. I'm just tryna be nice. "Uh, yeah sure." She took out her phone from her pocket and handed it to me.

New contact added,
XXX 🙂

"But yeah, I'm bouta bounce so um, lemme know if you need somethin'" she looked a lot calmer now, her face and eyes not as red anymore. "Thanks, I appreciate it." I studied her for a moment, she was beautiful on the outside but you could tell that she was fucked up on the inside. "No problem." I simply said. I walked back down the stairs and hopped out the window and carried on down the street.

Let's see how the worlds gonna fuck me over today.

And that was my only thought walking down the street.