Twelve

Months had passed and Dan had gotten better. Although he had messed up a few times by not following the rules he pulled through the obstacles.
Dan now was consuming what people his age we're supposed to on a daily basis. It was one of the most difficult things he had to do but he did if for himself. At this point in time he weighed the exact anount needed to be released. Which is why at this point in time his doctor stood in front of him.

"Okay Dan we have seen your progress over the course of these seven months and it seems as if you can be released this week" She spoke and Dan gave her a smile something he was now used to giving often.

-

It was tuesday the day he would be going home. Dan and his mother had got closer although they did have a few conflicts here and there, They were close. He was looking foward to seeing Phil and Pj again.

He packed the last of his things in his suitcase and looked around his room. The white walls were no longer gonna be part of his life and his life was gonna get more vibrant.

When he turned around he was faced with his mother. When she saw him she hugged him as if she hadn't seen him in years. However they had seen each other every week at least one time. His mother took one look at his son and saw the difference in him. He had grown into a better more positive person. He had gained weight but not only that he had found happiness. Dan was happy with himself and that's something that only you as your self could find, your own happiness.

The two went out to the office where Dan was finally released. Once they were out Dan looked around and smiled he was a whole another person and everyone could see that. The one thing he wanted to do now is go see his friends.

+

Once they arrived at their house Dan dragged his suitcase up the stairs and headed to his room. He had missed his room the one place where he felt most comfortable. He lied in bed thinking about what he was gonna tell Phil. Dan had a lot to say but so few words to actually describe how he felt. He knew Phil meant a lot to him but so much time had passed so who knew what he was up too.

Suddenly if on cue their was a knock on his door, He looked up. It was his mother.

"Come Downstairs" She said as she went back downstairs. All Dan could think about was wow cliche he's gonna get a suprise party. However the idea made him laugh and he headed downstairs.

Once he headed to the living room which was clearly where everyone was due to the noise and chatter. He walked into the room and the word SUPRISE was all that he heard. He smiled really bright they didn't have to do this. He looked and their stood Pj, His mom and that was all. Dan knew he had no friends but where was Phil? He thought Phil would be here I mean seriously did he not mean anything to Phil?

"We have cake" Pj said grinning trying to get Dan's attention but it wasn't working. He knew what Dan waa thinking about but he didn't feel like mentioning anything. Moments later food was served and they ate something they hadn't done together. Then the doorbell ranged. Dan was the first to stand up and rushed to the door. Please be Phil he thought as he opened the door.

It was Phil but he wasn't alone. He had a friend or someone with him he moved over and right next to him was a girl.

"Hi Dan"

"Hi Phil"

"Who's that?"

"My girlfriend, Jackie"

"Oh"

"I missed you Dan" the hug felt distant he was different but so was Dan. Maybe this was meant to be maybe they weren't meant for each other? It was okay he could get over this. Then Dan's head hurt and he fainted.

+

When he woke up he was on the couch and Pj, His mom and Phil were looking right at him.

"What happened?" He asked

"You fainted bro" Pj said

"Where's your girlfriend" Dan asked Phil.

"I don't have a girlfriend?"

"Then what—When did I faint?" Dan questioned them.

"When we said suprise maybe it was too loud?" His mom stated causing Pj and Phil too laugh in sync.

"I'm glad you're awake now we can celebrate you coming back" Pj said.

"Yeah and I could do this" Phil said as leaned closer to Dan's face but was cut off when Dan's mother said, "Not just yet."

Dan and Phil sighed, "Okay maybe later then" Phil whispered into Dan's ear which caused him to blush. They all headed towards the kitchen to celebrate everything and at this point in time they were happy.

+

well thats the end, thanks for reading

i appreciate all the feedback i've gotten from this story thanks again you guys are cool ⭐️