ten

dan woke up and he followed the same routine as always, no breakfast, looking in the mirror and point out every flaw, take a shower, get changed and finally doing whatever it was he was going to do that day except this day was monday. so he wasn't going out, he was going to to the place that caused him most of his misery, school.

he headed downstairs and his mom didn't ask or say anything to him as he walked out the door. dan didn't think much of it because he was used to it by now. he was a waste of money, i mean he had to take therapy when it didn't help at all. secondly he wasted his mother's money by throwing up the food she made. so yes, he was a waste of money and space. as he walked to his school his thoughts soon over took him and he was sinking again, as if he was an anchor in an ocean. about ten minutes passed when dan finally arrived at school.

as he walked through the halls the one thing he thought of was what peej had said to him the other day. was he right? no he can't be you're not skinny at all he thought. peej was wrong. dan headed to his homeroom class where it wasn't as bad as his other classes, sure people snickered a few comments about him such as fag and ugly but other than that it was better than his other classes.

after homeroom he headed to his next class which was math and after math he had gym. gym was the worst class he had most times he would skip the class by going to the nurse or making up an excuse. this time though he was sorta forced to attend due to the fact that his grade in gym was low. unlike the others who changed among each other dan changed in the bathroom stall. he couldn't bare the thought of having someone else besides himself look at him or more so his body in disgust.

instead of wearing shorts like the others he wore sweatpants that were a bit oversized for him. he also wore a plain white t-shirt. after he was done changing he made sure no one else was in the lockeroom. once it was just him he walked back into the bathroom stall, making sure to close the stall. dan then started getting onto his knees. both his hands on the lid of the porcelain toilet.
he was going to do it but his plans were soon changed when he heard footsteps.

when he heard the footsteps getting closer he immediatly got up. he couldn't get caught because he knew surely he was going to end up in the hospital. so he opened the bathroom stall and started washing his hands. you can't do anything right his thoughts said as the cold water fell onto his warm hands.

dan heard the footsteps getting closer.
he then felt someone put there hand on his shoulder. he turned around to face his gym teacher.

"howell, get on the field already"

"okay sir" he said in a barely audioable tone but his gym teacher just nodded and started pointing dan towards the exit as if he didn't know.

dan was walking towards the field and luckily the students that were in this class didn't pay attention to him. he didn't have to worry about anyone trying to do something to him because he was basically invisible to them.

the gym teachers started instructing everyone about the various excersises. excersise. dan didn't mind it because it kept him from not thinking about food. although he did need food somehow excersise distracted his urges for it and he was getting used to this feeling. after thirty minutes of different excersies and sweat gym was soon over.

_

lunch wasn't that bad because he decided to go to the libary. in the liabary he didn't have to worry about eating or consuming any calories. the libary was quiet and nobody there said anything to him so he basically had his own space for thirty minutes.