3rd Date pt. 1

A maid knocked on your door. After getting ready for the date you fell back asleep. You sat up and yelled "COME IN!!" The maid came in with Mori behind her. "Ready?" He said bluntly. You nodded and left with him. There was a limo outside waiting. 'How many limos am I going to ride in??' you thought to yourself. You got in and Mori looked out the window. You sighed softly. "Something wrong?" he said, not looking at you. You shook your head. "N-no just thinking." He nodded slightly and you watched buildings go by. When you stopped you saw an amusement park. You gasped. You had always wanted to go to one but your mom never let you. You practically squealed with excitement. You thought you heard a soft chuckle come from Mori but you let it be and ran out of the car. Mori walked out behind you and payed for your tickets. You looked around to see what you wanted to do first. Mori tapped your shoulder and pointed at a merry-go-round. "Are you sure? Its not very fast." He nodded and took your hand, bringing you over to the ride. There was short line so you and Mori were able to get on quickly. You sat on one of the horses. You looked to see where Mori was sitting but instead he was standing by the horse you were on. "Are you going to sit on a horse?" you asked him. He shook his head and held onto the golden pole that was attached to your horse. You smiled softly as the ride started. You looked at Mori who seemed to be looking ahead. You looked down blushing a little. You never really realized how handsome he was since he was so quiet and Honey was always with him and Honey always was taking up your attention. After the ride you lead Mori to a tall rollar coaster.