The Date pt.1

You heard a knock on the door. You had just finished changing. You had on a pink tank top with a black thorn pattern, a black short skirt with a chain and navy blue(almost back) boots. You walked out of your room to see the twins. It was odd seeing them out of there uniforms. Hikaru was blushing and Karou came up to you and took your hand. "Ready?" Karou said happily. You nodded as he dragged you to a limo outside. Hikaru followed behind. "We're going to go to a commoners mall!" Karou said excitedly. "That could be fun." you put your hand up to your chin. It wasn't your first time at a mall. You actually loved the mall. You just hadn't been there in awhile. You looked over at Hikaru "Do you have anything in particular planned?" Hikaru shook his head "We were gonna let you pick what to do." You smiled and looked out the window. You felt a hand slide into yours. You looked to see which twin it was. You saw Hikarus hand and Hikaru blushing while looking forward. You smiled and kisses his cheek. His blush grew and he looked away from you. You heard Karou whine. "____-chan is he the only on who gets a kiss?" You giggle and kiss Karou on the cheek. Karou smiled as I light blush formed on his cheek. When you arrived at the mall Hikaru and Karou helped you out of the car. You looked up at the big building. You dragged the twins in and tried to figure out what to do first.