The Date pt. 2

You pulled the twins to your favorite store. You pointed out a few dresses and tops that you liked. When you went to try them on the twins looked at each other. "Why do you think she asked us out on this date?" Karou asked his twin. Hikaru sighed "Don't know and it was more like demanded." Karou thought for a moment. "Do you think she likes us?" Karou asked. Hikaru shrugged and looked at you as you walked out. You were wearing a (f/c) dress with a floral pattern. Soon after Hikaru, Karou noticed you. "I don't know about this one. It seems a little girly." A blush was growing on the twins faces. Hikaru thought to himself 'She's cute...' Almost as if Karou had read his mind, Karou muttered "Really cute..." You looked at them. "What do you think?" Hikaru turned his head away. "Why are you asking us? Its your choice." Hikaru went to look in the boys section. Karou smiled "I think you should get it ______-chan." he said warmly "I'll even pay for it" he added. You looked at him "No need. I can pay for it." He gently pressed you into the wall. "But its so cute on you I want to be the one to have the pleasure of buying it for you." He kept smiling as he talked. A blush was forming on your face and you gave in. "Fine you can pay." You turned your head away, hoping to hide the blush. Karou moved away from you. "Yay!!" He cheered and you went back to the changing room to take off the dress so Karou could pay for it.

A/N: Sooo there will be a few parts of this date. I will do dates with the other hosts as well later on in the story. You can suggest which host you want next in the comments.