Starting work

You woke up late and had to throw on your close and run downstairs. You grabbed some toast and ate it quickly, running out the door and to school. When you got to school you plugged in your earphones. You listened to music and you started to fall asleep. You woke up a the the sound of a bell. You looked at the clock. You were late! You ran to the Host Club. You didn't care if you were late really but you were afraid of Kyoya. He scared you a bit. For a good reason... He was so observation and was....well....scary. At least to you. You ran into the Host Club. They all looked at you. "You're late!" The twins said. "I know, I know." you sighed "What do you need me to do?" You turned to Kyoya. "Can you make tea?" He asked. You nodded and went to start. Within 10 minutes you had made 15 pots of tea. They all looked at you. "What?" you asked. Its not like it was impressive. You hated to make the servants of the household do all the work for you so you learned basic house chores. "How about baking?" Kyoya asked. You nodded. You didn't know a lot of complicated stuff but you knew how to at least read a recipe. "I wanna try so cake, (Y/n)-chan makes!" Honey smiled. You nodded "Sure just give me some time"