2nd Date pt. 1

After school on friday the little host met you by the front gate. You didn't know what he had planned but he didn't have Mori with him. You smiled as the little boy took your hand in his. He pulled you into the limo that was waiting. "We're going to one of my favorite places to get cake!" He said happily. You laughed softly. He smiled and kept talking about cake. You slightly listened and when you arrived at the destination Honey pulled you out of the car. He dragged you into the little cafe'. You looked around and saw lots of sweets. You were having trouble picking which one you wanted to get when you saw Honey. He already had a large amount of cake and was eating. You got a piece chocolate cake and sat down to eat with him. "Thats all you got?" He asked with his mouth full. You nodded and began to eat. When you looked at Honey you saw he was holding a strawberry out to you. You smiled and took it. As you eat the strawberry you didn't notice Honey staring at you. He was watching your lip gently place on the red fruit. He quickly looked away with a light blush on his face. You looked at him. "Are you ok, Honney sempai?" You asked. He nodded slightly before grinning at you. "Eat as much cake as you want! I can pay for it." You smiled at him and nodded.