MUST READ!!!

Hey guys!

This little not letter whatever this is will dissapoint you. But then you'll be slight happy again!

When i started Lies My Mother Told Me I wrote the first chapter and immediatly posted it on wattpad. I was so excited I finally had a story to post. I started writing and writing and writing without a plan. I kind of just wrote it as the time went on. Not thinking how the story would tie together in the end. I made it to predictable and unrealistic. Summer has too much drama, nobody has that much drama in their life. I just made up Luke's story and made up everything at the swing of a bat. I didnt think any of it through. And now Im completely stuck! I have no idea where this story is going to go! So, I will stop the story here. I will have no more uploads and no more chapters. I know! im sad too! i love this story but i feel i can write a much better story for you guys!

SOOOOO

Im going to RE-WRITE the story! And actually plan out what is going to happen. So im going to start writing the revised Lies My Mother Told Me. It will probably make its BIG DEBUT in the Summer. Im thinking about July? I have a very busy life and have hardcore softball all year round. So its a bit hard to find time to write.

So I will try to get the story out by July. THE WHOLE STORY!! THE WHOLE SHI-BANG! Im sorry guys! Im really story i had to stop the story. Please dont un-fan me! And please read the new version when it comes out? This story had alot of comments votes and reads for me. So if you could do the same when the NEW version comes out, I would VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THAT<333333

And on another note! I also have a new story I will be working on! Im in Love With a Slave. NO! THIS IS NOT A VAMPIRE SLAVE STORY!! It's a love story between a girl name Anastasia Anna Marie Antoinette who is very rich and has everything given to her on a silver platter all her life. Her parents own slaves. in 2012!!!! And Lordon Willet, a teenage boy from london england who's very poor and has no parents. He works and provides for his little sister. All alone. He is taken by Anastasia's parents sourced and taken away from his sister and moved to america to be her parent's slave. Love story? I THINK YES!!

COMING SOON!!

Im In Love With a Slave

AND

REVISED- Lies My Mother Told Me