Chapter 35: You're Lying

Chapter 35

Music Choice: United Kids of the World Ft. Krewella - Headhunterz

Dani, Anna, Asher, Drew and Violet opened the closet portal in the House, their weapons ready, as they entered Hell. They felt the sudden heat, and knew they were in the right place. The five walked up to the desk, with the same secretary, and leaned against the table top. They asked where they could find Aidan, and the secretary ignored them. Anna began to feel frustrated. Grabbing the secretary's head by her hair, Anna pulled her head back.

"Now, I'm going to ask again: where's Aidan Mallard?" Anna shouted watching as the secretary cowered.

"He's in the west wing, end of the Hall." Anna then released her, watching the secretary fall to the floor.

The five proceeded to the end of the hall. All they could think of was Aidan Mallard. He was behind it all, and Dani, along with her sister, Drew, Vi, and Asher stormed the hallway. It was built of skeletons of those who could no longer live their lives in suffering. Immediately, Dani could feel her sense of security leave her body. Hell always did this to her, even if this time, she knew exactly what she had to do.

Drew waved his hand, commanding the doors to fly open. The five of them entered, synchronized in their steps, as if they were walking out of a movie. Drew and Vi were on the left, Dani in the center, with Anna and Ash on her right.

Three citizens of Hell ran in front of them, trying to protect their leader. Angering Dani and causing her to summon up fire, she burned two of them on the spot. Violet then pulled her arrow back, shooting the other in his heart. Three down.

The next obstacle in place was a force field, only allowing those with darkness in their souls to enter. Anna immediately whispered, "Evanescunt" waving her hand over the invisible force field, causing it to disintegrate.

Suddenly, five Fallen Angels appeared, weapons ready. Dani had her hands set, willing to wield her power to control fire to its finest. Anna reached over to her sister's holster, and grabbed Dani's sword, holding it tightly. Drew had five throwing knives in hand, ready to aim. Ash held his platinum sword fiercely, waiting for the Fallen to make the first move. Vi held her bow, pulling an arrow out of her quiver, starting to settle her aim on her target.

And the fight began, fire against sword. Sword against sword. Sword against thoughts. Arrow against crossbow. Knife against knife. Dani, her level of anger rising, threw large spheres of fire at the Fallen in front of her, turning the Fallen to soot.

Anna wielded her sword up high, and fought against the female Fallen in her line of vision. An underhanded kick caused her rival to lose balance, allowing Anna to end the miserable Fallen's life.

Ash pulled his sword out and began to focus, allowing him to set off his camouflage. Using his invisibility, Ash easily took his opponent down, and beheaded him.

Drew repetitively threw his knives, to no avail. He then pulled out a small glass vial. It contained a clear liquid, and the Fallen could tell what it was. Holy Water. But this Holy Water was different, because Marco and Hazel tweaked it. This time adding all the ingredients needed to allow it to self-ignite. Drew threw it, and watching as the Holy Water vial exploded at the Fallen's feet, as the flames slowly crept up his body, his powers now useless, as the Fallen died before Drew's eyes.

Violet easily sent out three arrows into the male Fallen that appeared before her. One in the arm, shoulder, and neck. He fell backwards, the loss of blood so great, that it left him bleeding out and defenseless. He would die in a few minutes.