Chapter 24

Ross's POV

I woke up and found my head aching a lot. My head pounded so much! I groaned at my pain.

"Hi Rossy-Boo." Zoe said.

"Hi Zo." I greeted.

She pecked me on the lips and slid on some short shorts and a tank-top.

"Your head pounds doesn't it?" she chuckled.

I nodded.

"Do you need some Ibropfen?" she asked.

"Yes please." I said.

She giggled a little and walked out the room to get my medicine. To be honest I'm not very dirty but her butt is kinda sexy. Sorry, I'm naturally a guy so...yeah.

She came back with my medicine and fed my medicine to me.

"Thanks Zo-Zo." I said, wiping my mouth.

"Mhhmm." she hummed.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her and flipped her on my shoulder. I walked downstairs and put her on top of Riker as Riker shot up fast and groaned at his head-pain too. Soon, everybody was groaning in pain except Alyssa and Zoe.

"Waffles anyone?" I asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement and I nodded, starting to make some waffles.

Zoe ran up to me and massaged my shoulders and neck. Goodness baby! She knows how to massage, baby!

"Tense." she giggled.

I shrugged as she kept massaging my neck and shoulders but with her thumbs she pressed my back near my spine which actually felt SO GOOD!

"Ooo! The waffles are ready!" she hopped.

I smiled at her trying to reach the high microwave. Her tank-top lifted and showed her stretch marks of when she had Rebecca, the triplets, and the twins. I just had to trace them.

I traced her lines with my pointer finger and she smiled, looking at me. She still kept trying to reach the microwave but I opened it and just got it out for her. She huffed in frustration...

"At least you can still reach my face to kiss me." I joked.

She shot me a glare but then smirked. She put her hands on my abs and said, "Like this?"

She got on her tippy-toes and kissed my lips softly. I cupped her cheeks to support my kiss.

"Is this a make-out fest or what?" Rocky joked.

We broke the kiss and looked at him. He smirked and put his hands up in defense (surrender).

We laughed and just grabbed the waffles and gave some to everybody.

"MOMMY! DADDY! LAURA IS IN MY ROOM!" someone yelled.

Me and Zoe looked at each other and ran upstairs. We checked in Becca's room finding Laura grabbing her wrists.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Zoe screamed.

Rebecca was crying not because Zoe yelled but because Laura was gripping her.

"I'm just telling your daughter the REAL story." Laura smirked.

"Mommy? Is Laura my real mommy?" Becca asked.

"NO! IM YOUR MOTHER! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT LAURA! YOU LYING BITCH!" Zoe screamed.

"Uh-uh-uh! There are children!" Laura smirked.

"Laura, why lie?" I asked.

"Rossy, because I love you. We did SEX together." she said.

"Stop Laura. You didn't reach it so just...stop!" I exclaimed.

"Oh c'mon Ross! You loved it!" she smiled innocently.

"Oh stop Laura! You are NEVER gonna win Ross over. We are married, have children, made love, everything you can IMAGINE." Zoe explained.

"But you guys were forced." Laura said.

Rebecca gasped and was wide-eyed.

"Is it true?" she asked all inncoent.

"Yes baby but we loved each other first sight. We were meant to be." I explained.

"As long as you love Mommy." Rebecca smiled.

Laura rolled her eyes, still gripping Becca but it looked like she was doing it slightly harder this time.

"Let go of her." Zoe ordered.

"Fine." Laura exclaimed, huffing.

She violently let go of Rebecca and stood there, arms crossed and tapping her foot.

"Get out." I mumbled trying not to scream.

"Why?" she asked approaching me.

"NOW!" I screamed.

Rebecca was so afraid right now, I could see the fear straight in her hazel eyes.

Laura hopped a bit but finally gave in and left out the window.

"Did she harm you?" Zoe asked.

"No," Rebecca answered, "just grabbed me tight." she explained.

Me and Zoe hugged her and kissed the top of her head and left.

"Hey, what happened?" Rocky asked.

"Laura was gripping Becca really tight and saying she was the mother of Rebecca." I gulped, seeing Riker out of the corner of my eye sigh.

"I'm breaking up with her." Riker sighed.

We looked at him shocked at his sidebar comment.

"Why?" Zoe asked, sitting on his lap.

Riker stroked her beautiful brown hair and explained.

"All of the things she has done, really got me thinking. I mean, she only shops for clothing with MY money and with MY wallet. Sometimes, without MY permission." he said emphasizing my every single time.

"Also, she passed the line. I didn't know she would be cappable of saying such a grave lie." Riker explained.

"Right." Zoe simply commented.

We were all silent, but it wasn't akward. Maybe a good accomplishing silence with a small hint of akwardness...

"Everyone finished?" Alyssa asked.

Everyone nodded and she grabbed everyone's plates and kissed Rocky too. Ooo la-la ;)

I planted kisses everywhere on Zoe's cheek, making her slightly giggle when I gave her a few neck kisses. Girls love neck kisses :D

"Ross, stooop." she giggle-moaned.

"Never." I whispered in her ear, feeling that she shivered with pleasure.

She giggled non-stop with my cheek and neck kisses. She is really a giggler :D

"Rossy..." she moaned in the middle of my neck kiss.

"Mmm?" I responded.

"That's my weak spot." she moaned again.

I smirked and kissed her weak spot continuously over and over.

Dang, I really love this girl to death...