Chapter 6

I woke up to find the whole family in the bed. Ross was looking up to the ceiling, staring blankly.

"Hi." I slightly smiled.

"Hi." he whispered not looking at me.

"Look at me." I whispered.

He shook his head not trying to look at me. I grabbed his arm and he flinched. I pulled away fast.

"Ross." I said.

He shook his head.

"Fine." I said on the verge of tears.

I turned around to not see Ross. He just kept staring blankly to the ceiling.

I stood up putting my shorts on and taking off my shirt.

He snapped his head my direction staring deeply in my eyes. I ignored his stare and looked at myself in the mirror. I placed my hands on my belly. Ross kept staring at me deeply in my eyes. I snapped my head his direction. I got lost in his deep stare. I went to him and sat next to him, stroking Rebecca's hair. He just looked at me deeply in my eyes. He then placed his hands on my stomach.

"I'm sorry." he whispered.

"Its okay." I whispered.

"I'm just kind of upset. I know how many months pregnant you are for real." he said.

"Oh. Three." I said.

"Mhhmm." he whispered.

"I thought you wouldn't like that I didn't tell you when I did the test because when I told you I was two months pregnant." I said.

"Why would you think that? Leaving you just because you are having another baby?" he sternly asked.

I just looked down. He put his hand on my chin and lifted it gently. He looked deeply in my brown eyes with his hazel eyes.

"Look at me. I'm not going to leave you alone. Do you understand?" he said.

I nodded. We both leaned in and kissed each other. It was soft and long.

"I love you Zoe." he said.

"I love you too Rossy-Boo." I said.

I climbed back in the bed and rested my head on his bare chest. It's warm and cozy and I feel so protected.

I fell asleep again on Ross, my Romeo...

-----------------------------------------

3 updates :) Ya happy? imma do more cuz I did somethinbg pretty bad so imma update as much as I can do.